Old December 22nd 04, 08:37 PM

Default How would you improve your CB?

prozac 625 wrote:
| What improvements would you like to have done to your CB?
| Would you want more range?

Buy a Dave Made!

You jackoff while staring at your dave made.

Old December 24th 04, 03:44 AM
Steveo

not that its anybodys business....but lancer jacks himself off while i lick
his ass.after he ****s in my mouth i roll him over and screw his assjuicy
**** pussy 'till i explode in his love hole.
"Lancer" wrote in message
news:4b3ks0t668l5v33ehhkb8tqplijdobfdo1@2355323778 ...
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:24:21 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

wrote in news:1103747873.158463.38030
:

You jackoff while staring at your dave made.

you jackoff steveo while staring AT PICS OF MEN.

What, no denial of his claim? Got a thing for those Dave mades?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old December 24th 04, 02:46 PM
Lancer

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20041224072007.086
:

This is WA3MOJ forging CBer's. Nice way to spend the holidays, George.

Don't flatter yourself Steveo, your not worth the effort. You are the
forger of this NG, now thats a ****ing fact.

How's your day Geo? All ready for Christmas?
Old December 24th 04, 06:56 PM
Lancer

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:25:20 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
:

68.114.111.208

Nice IP Very familiar. LOL

I am almost ready need to get a few last items.

Had to pick a few things at the grocey store, talk about a zoo..

Glad there is no trips planned to Wal-Mart today, can't imagine what
that would be like..
Old December 24th 04, 07:20 PM
Grim-Reaper

Lancer wrote:
Had to pick a few things at the grocey store, talk about a zoo..

Glad there is no trips planned to Wal-Mart today, can't imagine what
that would be like..

Don't say that - I am going to go to Sam's Club for groceries......

Old December 24th 04, 07:23 PM
Grim-Reaper

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/6bpue

68.114.111.209

Do you even know how to use the internet?

Interestingly, racist homosexual; your link is dead. You sure you know
how to use the internet either?

Not Found
The requested message, ,
could not be found.

Old December 24th 04, 07:35 PM
Lancer

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:20:51 GMT, "Grim-Reaper"
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Had to pick a few things at the grocey store, talk about a zoo..

Glad there is no trips planned to Wal-Mart today, can't imagine what
that would be like..

Don't say that - I am going to go to Sam's Club for groceries......

LOL!!! You fool...You will be sorry...
Old December 24th 04, 07:52 PM
Lancer

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

Lancer wrote in
:

68.114.111.208

Landshark

om: Lancer
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Jamming on the air: why?
talnq05e4ph3legqreughcoenvpfk36u3j@2355323778 g9Yqd.4368$6K5.3550
@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net Xns95B160EC284501234567890@
216.196.97.136 Xns95B1BDCBBF7A61234567890@
216.196.97.136 . com

. com

otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly.
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:37:44 GMT

Lancer wrote in
ynews.com:

No dick for brains, try this one:

68.114.111.209

Thats where his posts where coming from

68.114.111.209 traces to

sli.la.charter.com

Slidell, Lousiana.

It most certainly is jerkoff:

Check this dick for brains:

http://tinyurl.com/6bpue

68.114.111.209

Do you even know how to use the internet?

Ok, what am I supposed to be looking for?