Old December 28th 04, 06:18 AM
I AM NOT N8WWM

Some OldFart wrote:
On 27 Dec 2004 12:45:38 -0800, "I AM NOT N8WWM"

SNip the high school name calling bull****. You're inane

ramblings
have nothing to do with Nascar you x-posting ****. Keep it outta

here,
or I will slam your group with cooking receipes which will be

brought
on because of you and only you and your x posting.

What don't you idiotic morons keep this in your Hey Big Buddie CB
backwater Newsgroup
K? RASN isn't interested.

Mz JJ

HEY MZ JJ OR OR WHO EVER THE **** YOU A

FIRST OF ALL THATS YOUR FELLOW NASCAR FAGGOT STEVEO POSTING THAT

****.

SECOND OF ALL NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR THOUGHTS, YOU DUMB BITCH

THIRD TAKE YOUR RECEIPES AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR FAT ASS.
LASTLY, STAY THE **** OUT OF THIS NESA GROUP, YOU STUPID ****!!!

umm the receipes are the work of a troll. so who's the dumbass now!

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups

=----

Hey Some Old Fart---you're the dumb ass, you cum slurping sissy.

You and the rest of the nascar faggots need to keep your limp wristed
asses out of rec.radio.cb!

now go eat your sister's pussy!

Old December 28th 04, 04:16 PM
Some OldFart

On 27 Dec 2004 22:18:55 -0800, "I AM NOT N8WWM"
wrote:

Some OldFart wrote:
[...]

then stop responding you foul mouthed loser!

Old December 29th 04, 08:46 PM
Steveo

"Patrick" wrote:
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
ups.com...
Take our word...but if you want proof...go to any state highway rest
stop or truckstop on RT 77 between medina and Cleveland. If you hear a
voice cooing for business from a toilet stall, look under the bottom of
the stall...if you see pink tennis shoes with Power Ranger logos and a
set of Michael Jackson knee pads you have found mopeydopie

For real? Hell, he's in my neck of the woods!

You're too busy with the political threads to be bothered with this tripe,
Patrick. You're in Ohio too?