Old December 26th 04, 05:07 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Default mopeydopey knows this, but hates to admit it...

He is utterly and completely powerless to stop the AKC from ruling this
NG.

Come on mopey, tell us some more BS about slapping people around or
beating them up at traffic lights. We all love a good laugh. Being
heterosexual as we AKC are, it is funny to watch a limpwrist like you
try to do anything at all.

Old December 26th 04, 12:48 PM
Steveo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
He is utterly and completely powerless to stop the AKC from ruling this
NG.

Come on mopey, tell us some more BS about slapping people around or
beating them up at traffic lights. We all love a good laugh. Being
heterosexual as we AKC are, it is funny to watch a limpwrist like you
try to do anything at all.

Your day is coming, freak. You -will- be sorry.

http://img151.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sefugly6co.jpg
Old December 27th 04, 04:37 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Steveo wrote:
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
He is utterly and completely powerless to stop the AKC from ruling

this
NG.

Come on mopey, tell us some more BS about slapping people around or
beating them up at traffic lights. We all love a good laugh. Being
heterosexual as we AKC are, it is funny to watch a limpwrist like

you
try to do anything at all.

Your day is coming, freak. You -will- be sorry.

http://img151.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sefugly6co.jpg

Yeah, what are you gonna do? Post 9 month old pictures and personal
info anyone with a brain larger that a peanut could find? Oh my God, we
are scared!

Old December 27th 04, 04:38 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Steveo wrote:
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
He is utterly and completely powerless to stop the AKC from ruling

this
NG.

Come on mopey, tell us some more BS about slapping people around or
beating them up at traffic lights. We all love a good laugh. Being
heterosexual as we AKC are, it is funny to watch a limpwrist like

you
try to do anything at all.

Your day is coming, freak. You -will- be sorry.

http://img151.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sefugly6co.jpg

You are already sorry. A sorry little boy who can't get his way from
whining and crying, like you did with mommy and daddy when you wanted
toys and candy.