RadioBanter

-   -   AKC IS RUNNIN' SCARED (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33473-akc-runnin-scared.html)

FREEBANDER_4_LIFE December 26th 04 10:49 PM

AKC IS RUNNIN' SCARED

Yep the akc is runnin'with their tails betweem their legs like the
government mules they really are. Didn't take long once the NWO and the
FREEBANDERS showed up on this here NG! Now we are really gonna take
over things, we've just started on 27 Mhz and now we are gonna TAKE
OVER THE WORLD! NWO AND FREEBANDING FOREVER, HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 27th 04 10:00 AM

http://www.geocities.com/wimpasschuk...keeSukkee.html

rec.radio.cb December 27th 04 05:04 PM

HEY PSYSHO you obviously have the last part of that pagE ass backwards
because that "guy" if you wanna call him that SUCKS OFF HAM OPERATORS,
NOT CB'ERS CB'ERS AND FREEBANDERS ARE REAL HETEROSEXUALS, NOT HAM
HOMO'S LIKE YOU MORON!
THE EMPORER OF THE UNIVERSE HAS SPOKEN!

Baptist Wall Watcher December 27th 04 05:25 PM

On 27 Dec 2004 02:00:24 -0800, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote:

FREEBANDER_4_LIFE wrote:
Yep the akc is runnin'with their tails betweem their legs like the
government mules they really are. Didn't take long once the NWO and

the
FREEBANDERS showed up on this here NG! Now we are really gonna take
over things, we've just started on 27 Mhz and now we are gonna TAKE
OVER THE WORLD! NWO AND FREEBANDING FOREVER, HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

http://www.geocities.com/wimpasschuk...keeSukkee.html

Uhmmm... That wasn't me that posted that.

Thank you

-Chuck

P.S. Jeez... Not even I. am *that* dumb. :)

Lancer December 27th 04 11:52 PM

wrote:

Yep the akc is runnin'with their tails betweem their legs like the
government mules they really are. Didn't take long once the NWO and the
FREEBANDERS showed up on this here NG! Now we are really gonna take
over things, we've just started on 27 Mhz and now we are gonna TAKE
OVER THE WORLD! NWO AND FREEBANDING FOREVER, HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

2 words.

Yeah right

Why are you watching a wall?

Is that a Baptist replacement for a wide screen TV?

DOUG & MIA FRIEL December 31st 04 12:11 AM

cb eme

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 31st 04 02:57 PM

Nope, sissy chukkeesukkee is the one who posted it.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 31st 04 02:58 PM

Stick a rubber tube in your ass, suck on the other end, and disappear,
gayboy.