Old December 26th 04, 10:49 PM
FREEBANDER_4_LIFE

Default AKC IS RUNNIN' SCARED

Yep the akc is runnin'with their tails betweem their legs like the
government mules they really are. Didn't take long once the NWO and the
FREEBANDERS showed up on this here NG! Now we are really gonna take
over things, we've just started on 27 Mhz and now we are gonna TAKE
OVER THE WORLD! NWO AND FREEBANDING FOREVER, HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Old December 27th 04, 10:00 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

http://www.geocities.com/wimpasschuk...keeSukkee.html

Old December 27th 04, 05:04 PM
rec.radio.cb

HEY PSYSHO you obviously have the last part of that pagE ass backwards
because that "guy" if you wanna call him that SUCKS OFF HAM OPERATORS,
NOT CB'ERS CB'ERS AND FREEBANDERS ARE REAL HETEROSEXUALS, NOT HAM
HOMO'S LIKE YOU MORON!
THE EMPORER OF THE UNIVERSE HAS SPOKEN!

Old December 27th 04, 05:25 PM
Baptist Wall Watcher

On 27 Dec 2004 02:00:24 -0800, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote:

FREEBANDER_4_LIFE wrote:
Yep the akc is runnin'with their tails betweem their legs like the
government mules they really are. Didn't take long once the NWO and

the
FREEBANDERS showed up on this here NG! Now we are really gonna take
over things, we've just started on 27 Mhz and now we are gonna TAKE
OVER THE WORLD! NWO AND FREEBANDING FOREVER, HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

http://www.geocities.com/wimpasschuk...keeSukkee.html

Uhmmm... That wasn't me that posted that.

Thank you

-Chuck

P.S. Jeez... Not even I. am *that* dumb.

Old December 27th 04, 11:52 PM
Lancer

wrote:

Yep the akc is runnin'with their tails betweem their legs like the
government mules they really are. Didn't take long once the NWO and the
FREEBANDERS showed up on this here NG! Now we are really gonna take
over things, we've just started on 27 Mhz and now we are gonna TAKE
OVER THE WORLD! NWO AND FREEBANDING FOREVER, HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

2 words.

Yeah right

Why are you watching a wall?

Is that a Baptist replacement for a wide screen TV?

Old December 31st 04, 12:11 AM
DOUG & MIA FRIEL

cb eme

Old December 31st 04, 02:57 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Nope, sissy chukkeesukkee is the one who posted it.

Old December 31st 04, 02:58 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Stick a rubber tube in your ass, suck on the other end, and disappear,
gayboy.