RadioBanter

-   -   My Love Hole (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33526-my-love-hole.html)

Steveo December 30th 04 08:30 AM

My Love Hole

i sure wish you big strong truckers would give me and my boyfriend
land-fag a shout out on ch 19 when you're passing thru medina,ohio.

we'd suck you off right in your little love nest on wheels. big black
drivers are welcome,too!

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 30th 04 08:49 AM

lay off the Medina stuff...it isnt the whole towns fault he is
there...of course they could pass a law against registered morons and
he'd have to leave.

N8WWM December 30th 04 04:36 PM

MY GRAND PAPPY WAS RUFUS

THEY CALL ME A DUFUS

MY PAPPY WAS BOBBY

I BOBBED ON HIS KNOBBY
ups.com...

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 30th 04 06:00 PM

http://www.geocities.com/mopedzadumd...?1082158996910

Smooth G January 3rd 05 10:29 AM

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 03:08:05 -0500, "fredisdead"
wrote:

I have a big black bi cock
I love ****ing your white women who long for a real piece of meat between
their legs