Old December 30th 04, 08:30 AM
Steveo

Default My Love Hole

i sure wish you big strong truckers would give me and my boyfriend
land-fag a shout out on ch 19 when you're passing thru medina,ohio.

we'd suck you off right in your little love nest on wheels. big black
drivers are welcome,too!

Old December 30th 04, 08:49 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

lay off the Medina stuff...it isnt the whole towns fault he is
there...of course they could pass a law against registered morons and
he'd have to leave.

Old December 30th 04, 04:36 PM
N8WWM

MY GRAND PAPPY WAS RUFUS

THEY CALL ME A DUFUS

MY PAPPY WAS BOBBY

I BOBBED ON HIS KNOBBY
ups.com...

Old December 30th 04, 06:00 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

http://www.geocities.com/mopedzadumd...?1082158996910

Old January 1st 05, 08:08 AM
fredisdead

I have a big black bi cock
I love ****ing your white women who long for a real piece of meat between
their legs

Old January 3rd 05, 10:29 AM
Smooth G

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 03:08:05 -0500, "fredisdead"
wrote:

I have a big black bi cock
I love ****ing your white women who long for a real piece of meat between
their legs

Uh ok
Old January 4th 05, 02:19 AM
LEROY KNEVIL

SHUT THE **** UP YOU GOLD TOOTHED GUTTER APE! THE ONLY THING YOU'VE
EVER ****ED IS YOUR WHORE MAMMY BOY!!!! NOW GET BACK TO SHINING MASTER
LEROY'S BOOTS ******!!!!!! LMFWAO!!!!!!!

fredisdead wrote:I HAVE AIDS AND I'M A DUMB ******!
I have a big black bi cock
I love ****ing your white women who long for a real piece of meat

between
their legs

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in

message
ups.com...
lay off the Medina stuff...it isnt the whole towns fault he is
there...of course they could pass a law against registered morons

and
he'd have to leave.

OT- making love through the eyes of different cultures Keith Hosman KC8TCQ CB 6 November 22nd 04 12:28 PM
chubby bear iso some love WA3MOJ CB 1 October 16th 04 07:15 AM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM
Repairing hole in front panel Space Charge Boatanchors 3 August 9th 03 07:39 PM
I Love President Bush !!!!!!!!! James Nipper General 0 July 24th 03 12:02 AM