Old January 1st 05, 08:14 AM
bi tmai meat

Default message from AKC and N8

We Koreans think Doug Adair is genius. He run keyclowns ragged in newsgroup, make plenty laughs for jolly asian folk. We write him, ask plans for 2005. Here what he reply us.

Dear Koreans,
2005 is going to be even worse for the poor
sissy keyclowns. I ratted out their auctions,
I exposed Twithed and his fugly kid, and I
made Mopedopey the poster child for gay, brain
damaged morons. In the coming year I won't
let up for a minute. Keyclowns the world over
will shiver in fear at the surprises I have in store
for them. Will they be busted by the FCC? Will
they be arrested by local police for homosexual
prostitution? Har dee har har, they will stay awake
nights wondering. Happy 2005 keysissies!!!!!!!

-------------- ÀÎÅÍ³Ý Ä«¸®½º¸¶ KORNET -------------

Old January 1st 05, 03:18 PM
geo has issues..

-------------- ÀÎÅÍ³Ý Ä«¸®½º¸¶ KORNET -------------

...another *akc anonymous* remailer..., ...that figures.

.....Going on 5 years, now...of cowardly, akc nitwitery....

Old January 1st 05, 06:35 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

If it was anti some other group except keyclowns it wouldnt matter to
you a bit. In fact, you would just laugh. But since you and your
effeminate co-federal criminals are being made uncomfortable by being
outed, you all go nuts at the AKC.

We own this NG, and you idiots are in a tizzy cuz you can't stop us.
All you can do is blow insults out your male stimulation devices.

Old January 2nd 05, 02:32 AM
Steveo

N8WWM DOUG ADAIR "Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote:
If it was anti some other group except keyclowns it wouldnt matter to
you a bit. In fact, you would just laugh. But since you and your
effeminate co-federal criminals are being made uncomfortable by being
outed, you all go nuts at the AKC.

We own this NG, and you idiots are in a tizzy cuz you can't stop us.
All you can do is blow insults out your male stimulation devices.

Have you decided to stop flooding this newsgroup with filth, Doug?
Old January 2nd 05, 02:51 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050101213243.836
:

wrote:
If it was anti some other group except keyclowns it wouldnt matter to
you a bit. In fact, you would just laugh. But since you and your
effeminate co-federal criminals are being made uncomfortable by being
outed, you all go nuts at the AKC.

We own this NG, and you idiots are in a tizzy cuz you can't stop us.
All you can do is blow insults out your male stimulation devices.

Have you decided to stop flooding this newsgroup with filth, Doug?

Doug threatened me with legal action.

Think dogie will use the same public defender he used for his indigence
hearing? Or reckon that fool had had his fill of him b?

Old January 2nd 05, 03:53 AM
Landshark

wrote:
If it was anti some other group except keyclowns it wouldnt matter to
you a bit. In fact, you would just laugh. But since you and your
effeminate co-federal criminals are being made uncomfortable by being
outed, you all go nuts at the AKC.

We own this NG, and you idiots are in a tizzy cuz you can't stop us.
All you can do is blow insults out your male stimulation devices.

Have you decided to stop flooding this newsgroup with filth, Doug?

Doug threatened me with legal action.

Think dogie will use the same public defender he used for his indigence
hearing? Or reckon that fool had had his fill of him b?

LOL!!! I'm sure if Nancy can keep Geo out
of trouble, she could slam Doug's public defender

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Old January 2nd 05, 03:59 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20050101213243.836 :

wrote:
If it was anti some other group except keyclowns it wouldnt matter
to you a bit. In fact, you would just laugh. But since you and your
effeminate co-federal criminals are being made uncomfortable by
being outed, you all go nuts at the AKC.

We own this NG, and you idiots are in a tizzy cuz you can't stop
us. All you can do is blow insults out your male stimulation
devices.

Have you decided to stop flooding this newsgroup with filth, Doug?

Doug threatened me with legal action.

Think dogie will use the same public defender he used for his indigence
hearing? Or reckon that fool had had his fill of him b?

LOL!!! I'm sure if Nancy can keep Geo out
of trouble, she could slam Doug's public defender

Landshark

Lawyers are lower than a snakes belly anyway.
Old January 2nd 05, 04:29 AM
geo has issues..

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
oups.com...
If it was anti some other group except keyclowns it wouldnt matter to
you a bit. In fact, you would just laugh. But since you and your
effeminate co-federal criminals are being made uncomfortable by being
outed, you all go nuts at the AKC.

We own this NG, and you idiots are in a tizzy cuz you can't stop us.
All you can do is blow insults out your male stimulation devices.

You are an absurd little man-child.. ..But you're too much of a whack job
to even be aware of that. soooo soooo saaaaad for you...