Old January 2nd 05, 08:02 PM
U Know Who

Default I have been Kicked out of the AKC

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Doug has kicked me out of the AKC

Cool! Wanna buy a Cobra 29 and a linear now? Then again, do you just need
direction to open up general coverage transmit on what you have?

Old January 2nd 05, 11:24 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

--
"Landshark" wrote in message
. com...
See, I have proved he did those posts and
all he can do now is try to recriminate me and
anyone that disagree with him.

Landshark

Who did all of what posts?

By the way, itoldyouiamnotgeorge wasnt kicked out of anything but the
right to send me email for less than 2999.99 bucks. Can't kick out what
was never let in. Whine all you want. Laterz, dude.

Old January 3rd 05, 10:25 AM
Smooth G

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 13:23:21 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Doug has kicked me out of the AKC

Sorry to hear that but I am sure you will be OK and probably
liberated. Now you can enjoy that good ole 32 pill davemade.
Happy New Year