Old January 27th 05, 12:16 PM
Steveo

Smith Jerrid wrote:
Wow....frightening. There were several suits in this regard in Lucas
County (Ohio). Moreover it appears a lien still exists in the amounts
(2 liens) of roughly $250 a piece. Explains the common law part I
guess. But good old Edwin E. Lee has way less on his record. Not
good. (Gotta love Public Records...they are a killer).

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:29:01 -0500, "Kathy Lee"
wrote:

What a couple of losers Adair and Lee are.
Despicable!

Need your taxes done? hahahahahahahaha!

"David Lawson" David wrote in message
Isn't this your skank?
KC8QJP
FORMAL DISCIPLINARY HEARING-KATHLEEN R. LEE
Chairman Woods noted that Kathleen Lee was issued CPA certificate 36,
525 on July 15, 1998. The hearing was to consider disciplinary action
against Ms. Lee's CPA certificate pursuant to Ohio Revised Code
section 4701.16(A)(5), conviction of a felony under the laws of any
state or of the United States. Ms. Lee was convicted in the United
States District Court, Northern District of Ohio of five counts of
Aiding & Assisting in Filing False Tax Returns, a violation of 26 USC
7206(2), on June 12, 2000. Ms. Lee did not appear at the hearing. The
Board agreed to deliberate the disciplinary action in a later
executive session. Action taken.
Kathleen R. Lee, CPA 4701.16(A)(5)-Convicted of aiding & assisting in
filing of false tax returns. CPA certificate revoked.

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in
message oups.com...
I don't email you, truckstop solicitor. Go beef with whoever's ISP it
is. I know you wish I would communicate, but being heterosexual, I
must decline.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download