Old January 21st 05, 03:46 AM
Steveo

Default More email forging from the used cock suckers at Usenet Zone bone

Do they only allow gay guys to post!?

"moparholic" wrote:
"Lancer" wrote in message
ews.com...
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:12:07 GMT, "Trev 999"
wrote:

Frank, what is your email? I sent the schematic to Sideband by mistake,
sorry SSB

Cheers Guys

Trev;
Can you send me a copy of that schematic?

Lancer!!!!! Where's your ****ing manners. Trev will only send it to you
after you suck-off Frank Silliland.
Thats how the club works,,,,,,remember sweetie??

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old January 21st 05, 11:53 AM
Kensock d`Fehrett

On 21 Jan 2005 03:46:52 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Do they only allow gay guys to post!?

Are you thinking of opening an account?
Old January 24th 05, 06:35 AM
dug88

my opinion is insane people post here
what in the world is insane and what is OUTSANE

what?
so the virgin thought a blow job was his duty.
i never considered myself as a blowup rubber dolly.

shut up
i don't need no smart remarks

money lilly CB 2 January 7th 05 03:44 AM
Shortwave group.Check up email and maildrop still valid? controle of email / maildrop adres nog geldig is. Alpha Lima Shortwave 1 April 28th 04 03:56 PM
Time Zone Letter & Number Designators Al Patrick Shortwave 0 April 25th 04 07:22 PM