Old January 25th 05, 01:07 PM
Just Me

Default WHEN WILL THIS HOMO **** EVER STOP????

This place is an abomination! The akc argue that it is actually better
here than when they were discussing amplifiers, antennas, key downs &
even cb myths... I truly wonder ????
I myself would prefer a good cb myth or coax length argument over this
consistant homo gay stuff or the I will beat your ass stuff. None of
the participants will ever be man enough to quietly meet somewhere and
take care of their problems. I for one would sure appreciate a
stoppage of this ridiculous gay talk and get back to cb related stuff.
THEORY OR MYTH, KEYDOWNS OR NOT, AMPLIFIERS OR NOT, MOBILE ANTENNAS OR
BEAMS, whatever just keeping on topic would be a joy!

Old January 25th 05, 01:11 PM
Paul Johnson

Just Me wrote:

This place is an abomination! The akc argue that it is actually better
here than when they were discussing amplifiers, antennas, key downs &
even cb myths... I truly wonder ????

Don't give them attention (like you just did). Don't respond to them.
Trolls feed on kneejerk reactions to their own stupidity. See also
http://ursine.dyndns.org/Troll

--
Paul Johnson

http://ursine.dyndns.org/~baloo/
Old January 25th 05, 02:59 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 05:11:52 -0800, Paul Johnson
wrote in :

Just Me wrote:

This place is an abomination! The akc argue that it is actually better
here than when they were discussing amplifiers, antennas, key downs &
even cb myths... I truly wonder ????

Don't give them attention (like you just did). Don't respond to them.
Trolls feed on kneejerk reactions to their own stupidity. See also
http://ursine.dyndns.org/Troll

Trolls? What trolls? We have trolls?

Old January 25th 05, 05:39 PM
I AM NOT N8WWM

"Just Me" wrote in message
This place is an abomination! The akc argue that it is actually better
here than when they were discussing amplifiers, antennas, key downs &
even cb myths... I truly wonder ????
I myself would prefer a good cb myth or coax length argument over this
consistant homo gay stuff or the I will beat your ass stuff. None of
the participants will ever be man enough to quietly meet somewhere and
take care of their problems. I for one would sure appreciate a
stoppage of this ridiculous gay talk and get back to cb related stuff.
THEORY OR MYTH, KEYDOWNS OR NOT, AMPLIFIERS OR NOT, MOBILE ANTENNAS OR
BEAMS, whatever just keeping on topic would be a joy!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 25th 05, 06:06 PM
AKC's are dweebs

So what you're saying is.....AKC's admit that they are fags....

Old January 26th 05, 12:57 AM

I hope it never stops.......I love the taste of men.

Old January 27th 05, 12:33 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:39:39 -0600, "I AM NOT N8WWM"
wrote:

"Just Me" wrote in message
.. .
This place is an abomination! The akc argue that it is actually better
here than when they were discussing amplifiers, antennas, key downs &
even cb myths... I truly wonder ????
I myself would prefer a good cb myth or coax length argument over this
consistant homo gay stuff or the I will beat your ass stuff. None of
the participants will ever be man enough to quietly meet somewhere and
take care of their problems. I for one would sure appreciate a
stoppage of this ridiculous gay talk and get back to cb related stuff.
THEORY OR MYTH, KEYDOWNS OR NOT, AMPLIFIERS OR NOT, MOBILE ANTENNAS OR
BEAMS, whatever just keeping on topic would be a joy!

You know, as much as I hate to say it, I tend to agree with you.

I'd rather talk about radios, no matter how they are being used....

Dave
"Sandbagger"
Old January 27th 05, 10:10 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Just Me wrote in
:

This place is an abomination! The akc argue that it is actually better
here than when they were discussing amplifiers, antennas, key downs &
even cb myths... I truly wonder ????
I myself would prefer a good cb myth or coax length argument over this
consistant homo gay stuff or the I will beat your ass stuff. None of
the participants will ever be man enough to quietly meet somewhere and
take care of their problems. I for one would sure appreciate a
stoppage of this ridiculous gay talk and get back to cb related stuff.
THEORY OR MYTH, KEYDOWNS OR NOT, AMPLIFIERS OR NOT, MOBILE ANTENNAS OR
BEAMS, whatever just keeping on topic would be a joy!

Sounds like icecold has returned.

Who?
Old January 28th 05, 02:08 AM
U Know Who

"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Just Me wrote in
:

This place is an abomination! The akc argue that it is actually better
here than when they were discussing amplifiers, antennas, key downs &
even cb myths... I truly wonder ????
I myself would prefer a good cb myth or coax length argument over this
consistant homo gay stuff or the I will beat your ass stuff. None of
the participants will ever be man enough to quietly meet somewhere and
take care of their problems. I for one would sure appreciate a
stoppage of this ridiculous gay talk and get back to cb related stuff.
THEORY OR MYTH, KEYDOWNS OR NOT, AMPLIFIERS OR NOT, MOBILE ANTENNAS OR
BEAMS, whatever just keeping on topic would be a joy!

Sounds like icecold has returned.

Who?

His primary obsession.........

Old January 28th 05, 02:35 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote in
:

"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Just Me wrote in
:

This place is an abomination! The akc argue that it is actually
better here than when they were discussing amplifiers, antennas,
key downs & even cb myths... I truly wonder ????
I myself would prefer a good cb myth or coax length argument over
this consistant homo gay stuff or the I will beat your ass stuff.
None of the participants will ever be man enough to quietly meet
somewhere and take care of their problems. I for one would sure
appreciate a stoppage of this ridiculous gay talk and get back to
cb related stuff. THEORY OR MYTH, KEYDOWNS OR NOT, AMPLIFIERS OR
NOT, MOBILE ANTENNAS OR BEAMS, whatever just keeping on topic
would be a joy!

Sounds like icecold has returned.

Who?

His primary obsession.........

obsession? no thats when you chase me around the NG and reply to all my
posts crackehead... I hope you are paying your child support.

Yes, I am. Is your hero, Doug?