Old January 28th 05, 06:25 AM

Default DON'T BE A TROLL

Harry Krause wrote:
Hoodoo wrote:

Jim Lane wrote:

Hoodoo wrote:

Absolutely nothing of consequence, more bs trolling.
Hoodoo is so ignorant that he does not understand the simple
sentence, "No one gives a sh+t."

Just a plain old troll.
jim
I don't know how much more plain I can make it for you, jimbo lame-o.
Here it is again... now pay attention to what ****bird sent to me via
email and posted to a number of newsgroups:

No one gives a sh+t.

Sure they do, KKKrause. Here's some more truth in hope that
you'll soon learn the value of it. Let me know when you'd like me
to restore the data I've graciously transposed with the "x's".

Harry F Krause - (410) 672-xxxx - 2319 Sxxxxx Wxx, Gambrills, MD

- - -

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:38:55 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration
Subject: Chai Vang, backshooting cowardly Hmong
Hehehe. What a trip this newsgroup is.
No, I don't think I am going to change the minds of any of the
bigoted, racist, anti-Semites in here. Why would I think that?
I'm 60.
I have two and a third college degrees, including a B.A. from a
major state university, an M.A. from an Ivy League university,
and about a third of the credits necessary for a doctorate.
I see what is discussed in here. Fortunately, it is unlikely any
of the hatemongers in here are in a position to anything about
anything...and that's what motivates most of the hate posts.

- - -

Harry Krause wrote:
What do you suppose set the idjut off this time, Juan?

Try the following two sets of examples for starters.
First up is ****bird and how he revels in playing the victim
without acknowledging how he initiated his attacks at me a few
months ago, and how he was the one who spread his troll tally
lies and unfounded assumptions into a number of newsgroups. Then,
when I learn that he slandered me in newsgroups I have never
previously visited, and visit them to post rebuttals in defense
of myself, ****bird feels justified that I am the trolls (plural)
that he erroneously claimed I was from the start. His playing
victim charade just doesn't get it when I'm the person maligned
by his actions.

Notice in the first sample set that I confront ****bird in the
alt.fan.jimmy-buffett newsgroup (one of his favorites) upon
which he initiates irrelevant response messages into the
alt.fan.frank-zappa newsgroup (which was one of my favorites
until he muddied it up again for no reason). That type of
cross-newsgroup off-topic juvenile action is precisely how this
feud he started got spread to perhaps a half-dozen newsgroups

And through it all, as shown below, he thinks he can play the
part of the victim and try to deflect the blame onto me.
All I requested to make a truce work was for him to publicly
apologize to each of the newsgroups that he soiled by initiating
his ignorant tirades, but, he won't comply. He should atone for
all the damage he brought to the respective newsgroups but he
doesn't care about anyone but himself in his little drug-addled
fantasy world.
- - -
The second example set shows how hypocritical KKKrause is in
badgering people who hold pro-gun sentiments to which he posts
anti-gun lies and horse****. During the same relative time frame,
he fervently attempts to circumvent gun law restrictions in his
state of residence to purchase a specific handgun of choice.
- - -
These two lying racist malcontents have caused so much turmoil in
every newsgroup that they post their blather into that if there
were a usenet tribunal to which they could be brought for the
sake of scrutiny, they both would be banished forever from
interacting in newsgroups so that peaceful well-meaning
participants may enjoy all that newsgroups have to offer.

The sooner these two self-serving miscreants treat other usenet participants
with respect, and stop posting their drivel meant to
purposely rile people up, each of the adversely affected
newsgroups will be much more pleasant to visit and spend some
time in.

- - -

From: Hoodoo
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 01:42:43 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett
Subject: pointless effort? i don't think so

PirateJohn wrote:
At the risk of giving some of the trolls any fodder

What "trolls" would those be, PJ? I still haven't seen you
publicly apologize to the participants of this newsgroup for
spreading your self-centered, malicious, and totally unfounded
'troll tally' lies into this newsgroup.

After the way you repeatedly slandered me, all you have to do to
rectify what you have done to me and this particular newsgroup,
as I told you previously, is to publicly apologize for the way
you spoiled their appreciation of this forum.

You can't simply drop your slanderous lies and expect everything
to be back to the way it was before you spoiled everyone's fun;
you have to atone for your misdeeds.

As soon as you apologize publicly to this newsgroup, and refrain
from referring to your fictitious "trolls", this newsgroup can
begin to heal itself.

Let's see that apology here, PJ... the ball's in your court, as
you like to say.

=========================

From: Juan
Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Paging Hoodoo
Date: 24 Jan 2005 07:00:12 -0800

So dude ... what caused you to break what seemed to be a truce
between us?

=========================

From: Juan
Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Date: 24 Jan 2005 10:02:51 -0800

Hoodoo masturbates thusly:

I'm looking for the public apologies posted to each of the
newsgroups into which you spread your malicious lies about me.

**** you. What apologies and lies? That you are a troll? You are a
troll. Big shock there.

Grow up and move on.

=========================
=========================

Harry Krause wrote:
Some years ago, a comic suggested that everyone with a handgun,
everyone, be rounded up and shipped off to a huge, escape-proof,
fenced-in area in some mostly unpopulated area (Texas would
do), and given unlimited ammo, whiskey, and crank, and left to their own
devices.
After a month, the survivor could be rounded up and hanged.
The handguns left behind could be gathered, melted, and turned
into something useful, like underwired bras.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me...get rid of everyone who has
a handgun AND the handguns, and produce useful clothing.

Gee, it wasn't so awful long ago that you posted the usenet
message included below into a GUN NEWSGROUP. Looks like a fervent
plea needing an answer real quick. Why else would you go to such
great length to seek out answers to your personal HANDGUN dilemma of not
being able to purchase just exactly what want?

And what kind of ANTI-GUN NUT publicly, and therefore PROUDLY,
states that, "I have a closet full of
shotguns"?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all your anti-gun posturing, I'm surprised you wouldn't want
the security - for yourself and anyone around you - of an
integrated trigger lock. After all, it's one step closer to
making a 'dangerous' firearm useless whenever it may be needed
most. That's what you and your anti-gun nut KKKlan wants most, to
keep the general populace from utilizing a firearm for personal protection.

How do you expect to survive in the 'Escape From New York'
environment you describe in the first quoted paragraph up above
with only a "Ruger New Model Single Six Hunter"? Any of the long
guns in that "closet full of shotguns" arsenal ain't gonna help
you past a few dozen yards. You'd be ventilated right quick
defending yourself with any of those scatter guns.
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Talk about a hypocritical sack of ****!! Two-faced KKKrause!!!!!!!!!

- - -
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: rec.guns
Subject: ISO "legal" six shooter for Maryland...
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:59:17 +0000 (UTC)

I'm interested in buying my first handgun (I have a closet full of
shotguns), and what I want is a Ruger New Model Single Six
Hunter, model KNR7H, in stainless.

I want a new in the box pistola.

Problem is, I live in Maryland, and we have a state law that
makes legal purchase of this revolver a no-no, unless you
purchase one that was manufactured several years ago. Revolvers
manufacturer in, I believe, the last two years have to have an
integral lock on them. Ruger has not seen fit to re-engineer this
model to accommodate Maryalnd.

But it is legal, I understand, to buy a brand-new revolver if it was
manufactured prior to the "no lock, no sale" ban. What I would
have to do is find a a dealer either in Maryland or out of state and
arrange a legal sale. The out of state transaction would be
handled through a local holder of an FFL, I suppose.

Question is, how would I find out who has the model revolver I want?
Is there any sort of dealer cooperative where inventory lists are
available for perusal?

Thanks!

--
Being highly educated does not infer possession of intelligence
or knowledge when the information learned is squandered and underutilized.

¤©®¤Hoodoo¤©®¤

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead General 4 August 15th 03 07:52 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead Shortwave 2 August 15th 03 07:52 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead General 0 August 8th 03 10:09 PM