Old January 30th 05, 11:00 PM
American Eagle 352

Default GREAT band opening

I worked many California, Oregon, and Washington stations from here in the
bunker. Even worked the Philapeans on 27.385 LSB to boot. Not too bad for an
Antron!

A.E. 352
27.385 LSB

Old January 31st 05, 03:37 AM

American Eagle 352 wrote:
I worked many California, Oregon, and Washington stations from here in the
bunker. Even worked the Philapeans on 27.385 LSB to boot. Not too bad for an
Antron!

A.E. 352
27.385 LSB

what radio?

Yes we all know that band openeings depend on the
kind of radio you got.

LOL.
Old January 31st 05, 03:33 PM

I had my great opening filled by a black guy with a huge cock over the
weekend it was so HOT!

wrote in message
American Eagle 352 wrote:
I worked many California, Oregon, and Washington stations from here in
the
bunker. Even worked the Philapeans on 27.385 LSB to boot. Not too bad
for an
Antron!

A.E. 352
27.385 LSB

what radio?

Yes we all know that band openeings depend on the
kind of radio you got.

LOL.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 31st 05, 10:43 PM
George Busch

I took his rising cock into my left hand and brought my hungry lips to the
tip of his cock. His cock slid down my hot throat and it quickly rose to its
full length. I began by slowly savoring the feel of his 7" cock in my mouth
and throat. Oh the joy of feeling that hardening cock in my mouth! I
alternated between slowly sucking the tip of his cock to taking it all the
way to the root and feeling it hit the back of my throat. His moans and
whimpers of pleasure turned me on immensely. I kept sucking his cock and
fondling his balls. Then I turned my attention to his suckable nut sac,
taking turns with licking and sucking first one ball and then the other into
my mouth, then taking both jewels into my mouth and humming on them.
"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
wrote in :

I had my great opening filled by a black guy with a huge cock over the
weekend it was so HOT!

Too bad there isn't anyone named george busch in this NG, you're
spinning your wheels, as usual.

--
"Landshark" wrote in message
. com...
See, I have proved he did those posts and
all he can do now is try to recriminate me and
anyone that disagree with him.

Landshark