RadioBanter

-   -   freaky friday (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/65533-freaky-friday.html)

Steveo February 27th 05 01:28 AM

freaky friday

dug88 finally drove down here and we meet face to face. he felt my cock
through my jeans and rubbed my stiff prick until i about exploded all
over myself. then he gently kissed me. i pulled him aganist me and
tasted his sweet tongue and explored his sexy mouth. i then dropped to
my knees and sucked his massive **** stick. just as i swollowed his
load frank arrived. without even missing a "stroke", frank slammed his
cock into my ass and began to **** the **** out of me. i felt frank's
balls slamming aganist my ass cheeks as he filled my man-puss with his
delightful man meat. dug88 was watching this and it made his cock hard
as a rock again. he then slipped his dick into my waiting mouth as
frank continued to pump my now juicy ass. at that very moment frank and
dug88 shared a long wet kiss just as frank exploded in my ass and dug88
again exploded in my mouth. i gave them both a log wet kiss as their
**** juices mixed in my mouth and they tasted themselves.

dug88 February 28th 05 03:17 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
ups.com...
dug88 finally drove down here and we meet face to face. he felt my cock

wow what a gloriuos nightthat was
through my jeans and rubbed my stiff prick until i about exploded all

but you didn't give it up easy. i had to work for it
over myself. then he gently kissed me. i pulled him aganist me and

wow, didmy ass ever hurt, but he had such a cute smile. suddenly
tasted his sweet tongue and explored his sexy mouth. i then dropped to

the floor to look for the lost crack. he muttered about another aaron
moment, and had the biggest belly laugh. then he bent over while i was on
my knees and sucked his massive **** stick. just as i swollowed his
load frank arrived. without even missing a "stroke", frank slammed his
cock into my ass and began to **** the **** out of me. i felt frank's
balls slamming aganist my ass cheeks as he filled my man-puss with his
delightful man meat. dug88 was watching this and it made his cock hard
as a rock again. he then slipped his dick into my waiting mouth as
frank continued to pump my now juicy ass. at that very moment frank and
dug88 shared a long wet kiss just as frank exploded in my ass and dug88

oh i like it. but if i kiss you. i guarantee, you will come home.
again exploded in my mouth. i gave them both a log wet kiss as their
**** juices mixed in my mouth and they tasted themselves.

steveo don't realize i am the 1999 agitation.or figures i jus wwalked away.
so dug comes along and rips your tea shirt off you. thewnhe just licks your
left nipple and says "g daybuddy"
so do you want more or less?

u r california correct
if marty from san diego is still about, he will go beyond vouch for me
club owner the last i know
nope won't really permit that
he can have a party if he likes. Edmonton, entwhistle, edson is not half the
trip.
sex til u had it?
well some guys are just so good