Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 27th 05, 01:28 AM
Steveo

Default freaky friday

dug88 finally drove down here and we meet face to face. he felt my cock
through my jeans and rubbed my stiff prick until i about exploded all
over myself. then he gently kissed me. i pulled him aganist me and
tasted his sweet tongue and explored his sexy mouth. i then dropped to
my knees and sucked his massive **** stick. just as i swollowed his
load frank arrived. without even missing a "stroke", frank slammed his
cock into my ass and began to **** the **** out of me. i felt frank's
balls slamming aganist my ass cheeks as he filled my man-puss with his
delightful man meat. dug88 was watching this and it made his cock hard
as a rock again. he then slipped his dick into my waiting mouth as
frank continued to pump my now juicy ass. at that very moment frank and
dug88 shared a long wet kiss just as frank exploded in my ass and dug88
again exploded in my mouth. i gave them both a log wet kiss as their
**** juices mixed in my mouth and they tasted themselves.

IRRS special broadcasts on Friday May 21, 2004 Mike Terry Shortwave 0 May 21st 04 01:32 PM
VoR A04 English N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 1st 04 12:57 PM
ROCHESTER HAMFEST: FRIDAY VS SATURDAY? Bob Swap 4 March 4th 04 05:52 AM
Big solar storm will hit Earth Friday (today) starman Shortwave 3 October 25th 03 06:09 AM
UK to abolish code test on Friday Vshah101 Policy 15 July 26th 03 05:58 AM