Old March 2nd 05, 03:34 AM
Stebbie

Default FS: RCI 2970

please see the link below...

http://members.kingston.net/na/radios.html

habbla lookie

Old March 2nd 05, 04:03 AM
No I Am Not Him

Stebbie wrote:
please see the link below...

http://members.kingston.net/na/radios.html

habbla lookie

Illegal keyclown gear reported to FCC. Thank you.

Old March 2nd 05, 05:49 PM
Scott

Illegal keyclown gear reported to FCC. Thank you.

So be an ass....

Anyway, what good is a Connex 3300 AM-FM that transmits on the CW
portion of 10 meters anyway? Except for the FM repeaters, the rest
of the action there is on USB. That's a CB anyway you cut it!

Of course, who the hell puts black lettering on a dark background?
I had to select all to read it!
Old March 2nd 05, 07:50 PM
KC8QJP KATHY LEE

On 1 Mar 2005 20:03:37 -0800, "No I Am Not Him"
wrote:

Stebbie wrote:
please see the link below...

http://members.kingston.net/na/radios.html

habbla lookie

Illegal keyclown gear reported to FCC. Thank you.

Check out my CB base station good buddy. n8wwm set
it up for me.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old March 3rd 05, 01:23 AM
Vinnie S.

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 12:49:50 -0500, Scott wrote:

Illegal keyclown gear reported to FCC. Thank you.

What is illegal? He is selling everything as ham.

Vinnie S.
Old March 3rd 05, 04:04 AM
No I Am Not Him

wrote:

Illegal keyclown gear reported to FCC. Thank you.

What is illegal? He is selling everything as ham.

Vinnie S.

"10 meter" radios with roger beep and echo??? hams use those??? viniie
your a bad liar lol

Old March 3rd 05, 04:09 AM
No I Am Not Him

Scott wrote: