Old March 16th 05, 08:09 AM
Joseph

Default New CB Message Board

Hi, there is a new CB Message Board for anyone to post to.
I created it because CB Radio is one of my hobbies.
I am using a legal HH Radio so I can't talk very far.
You can talk about anything CB related except for Modifications.
No Flaming aloud either.
Please goto the site and post a message and I have a poll on the
message board too.
http://www.jerryeakle.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

Thanks,

Joseph

Old March 17th 05, 01:20 AM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: "Joseph"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: New CB Message Board
Date: 16 Mar 2005 00:09:25 -0800
=A0=A0 posting-account=3DRHJMSg0AAAAjBjI5g_2vFAVi_TRkaKHn

Hi, there is a new CB Message Board for

anyone to post to.

I created it because CB Radio is one of my

hobbies.

I am using a legal HH Radio so I can't talk

very far.

You can talk about anything CB related except
for Modifications.

You were doing well until you mentioned censorship. You are posting to a
world wide forum and modifications are certainly a part of cb radio,
like it or not. Perhaps you can try Afghanistan or Iraq with your
censorship.

No Flaming aloud either.

In other words, no talking about your personal biases regarding
modifications -and-
no criticizing of the moderator. Yes, you should try an oppressive
country for your group, but not America.
You are welcome to do a google search on "new groups" that have been
attempted here. The only ones still alive and going strong are
the ones that have been around for years.

Please goto the site and post a message and I
have a poll on the

message board too.

http://www.jerryeakle.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3D4

Thanks,