Old March 25th 05, 06:22 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default (OT) What are gas prices in your town?

*#$@&%

Woke up this morning and gas climbed another nickel per gallon. Cheapest
I could find was 2.09 at a discount station, average is 2.16 everywhere
else. I read where some are predicting 80 bucks a barrel by mid-summer.
Yet, the tourists are elbow-to-elbow and its gridlock here right now. My
weekend is jammed and I'll be lucky to get six hours sleep through
Monday. Oh well, gotta get it while the gittin' is good! Spring breakers
and Canadians are everywhere.

Old March 25th 05, 06:52 PM
jim

I AmnotGeorgeBush wrote:

*#$@&%

Woke up this morning and gas climbed another nickel per gallon. Cheapest
I could find was 2.09 at a discount station, average is 2.16 everywhere
else. I read where some are predicting 80 bucks a barrel by mid-summer.
Yet, the tourists are elbow-to-elbow and its gridlock here right now. My
weekend is jammed and I'll be lucky to get six hours sleep through
Monday. Oh well, gotta get it while the gittin' is good! Spring breakers
and Canadians are everywhere.

2.19 give or take on long island
Old March 25th 05, 10:57 PM
Caveat Lector

Someone wrote:
Woke up this morning and gas climbed another nickel per gallon. Cheapest
I could find was 2.09 at a discount station, average is 2.16 everywhere
else. I read where some are predicting 80 bucks a barrel by mid-summer.
Yet, the tourists are elbow-to-elbow and its gridlock here right now. My
weekend is jammed and I'll be lucky to get six hours sleep through
Monday. Oh well, gotta get it while the gittin' is good! Spring breakers
and Canadians are everywhere.

Why get 100 reponses here when you can go to gas buddy (prices) nation wide
at URL:

http://www.gasbuddy.com/
--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !
it's $2.25 in So Calif -- yuk

Old March 26th 05, 12:48 AM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
http://www.gasbuddy.com/

That seems to work.. It's showing much cheaper in my area than most
stations are charging. My station isn't listed. I'm going to have to
check the Race Track in my area. According to the link, it's a
buck-oh-one per gallon. Of course, marinas seem to add another twenty
cents or more.

News=3D=3D---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----=3D

Old March 26th 05, 12:52 AM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Caveat=A0Lector)
Why get 100 reponses here when you can go

to gas buddy (prices) nation wide at URL:

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

--

CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

it's $2.25 in So Calif -- yuk

I wasn't aware of the link,,I remembered something like that being
posted in the past, but never saved it. With the current price of gas, I
saved the link this time. If it's $2.25 there, it's coming to the rest
of the country soon.

Old March 26th 05, 02:52 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
I AmnotGeorgeBush wrote:

*#$@&%

Woke up this morning and gas climbed another nickel per gallon.
Cheapest I could find was 2.09 at a discount station, average is 2.16
everywhere else. I read where some are predicting 80 bucks a barrel by
mid-summer. Yet, the tourists are elbow-to-elbow and its gridlock here
right now. My weekend is jammed and I'll be lucky to get six hours
sleep through Monday. Oh well, gotta get it while the gittin' is good!
Spring breakers and Canadians are everywhere.

2.19 give or take on long island

That to 2.25 or more for plain regular up here in the N Buckeye. ugggh
Old March 26th 05, 02:54 AM
Steveo

New sig?

Old March 26th 05, 04:13 AM
Jeff Mayner

I AmnotGeorgeBush wrote:
*#$@&%

Woke up this morning and gas climbed another nickel per gallon.
Cheapest I could find was 2.09 at a discount station, average is 2.16
everywhere else. I read where some are predicting 80 bucks a barrel
by mid-summer. Yet, the tourists are elbow-to-elbow and its gridlock
here right now. My weekend is jammed and I'll be lucky to get six
hours sleep through Monday. Oh well, gotta get it while the gittin'
is good! Spring breakers and Canadians are everywhere.

Getting real close to 3 bucks for premium out here in Cali. :-(

Jeff