Old March 30th 05, 03:04 AM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default While we're on the subject of funny and entertaining websites.....

http://www.****qrz.com

Old March 30th 05, 02:34 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:04:01 -0500, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

http://www.****qrz.com

Yet another example of someone who had their feelings hurt and who is
now on a personal vendetta. It's childish in any case.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Old March 30th 05, 03:08 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
http://www.****qrz.com

Yet another example of someone who had

their feelings hurt and who is now on a

personal vendetta. It's childish in any case.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

You obviously are more familiar with the site than myself, as I was just
made aware of it. Can you enlighten the contingency about whose feelings
were hurt and why?

Old March 30th 05, 03:32 PM
Vinnie S.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:15:36 GMT, "Landshark" wrote:

.. .
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

http://www.****qrz.com

Yet another example of someone who had their feelings hurt and who is
now on a personal vendetta. It's childish in any case.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Agreed. Do you think Doug's & Geo's attacks on
Mopar & I as childish?

Childish. Petty. Immature. This newsgroup is so much better with like likes of
Geo, Dogie, and Frank, in the killfile. It's a different world without seeing
them.

Vinnie S.
Old March 30th 05, 08:35 PM
Jeff Mayner

AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

http://www.****qrz.com

Yet another example of someone who had their feelings hurt and who
is now on a personal vendetta. It's childish in any case.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Agreed. Do you think Doug's & Geo's attacks on
Mopar & I as childish?

Childish. Petty. Immature. This newsgroup is so much better with like
likes of Geo, Dogie, and Frank, in the killfile. It's a different
world without seeing them.

I agree with the first two, and all their permutations, but, why the last?

Jeff

Vinnie S.

Old March 30th 05, 08:55 PM
Vinnie S.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:35:12 -0800, "Jeff Mayner" wrote:

~n3cvj

Agreed. Do you think Doug's & Geo's attacks on
Mopar & I as childish?

Childish. Petty. Immature. This newsgroup is so much better with like
likes of Geo, Dogie, and Frank, in the killfile. It's a different
world without seeing them.

I agree with the first two, and all their permutations, but, why the last?

Jeff

I made the mistake of saying I liked Ronald Reagan, and he proceded to give be a
history lesson on how bad he was. I don't need his permission to like someone.
But it seems that Frank judges people on poilitcal beliefs. He also has some
sort of complex where he has to impose his will, where he has to outdo your
schooling, politcal, radio knowledges, etc. There is a posts on it on the Bush
thread. He is a petty, insecure old man, with no class. And he said he is a
bartender. Now, there is nothing at all wrong with that, except that he has a
degree in EET and radio communications, and is tending bar. He says it's by his
choice. But Bartenders works ****ty hours, nights and weekends. Engineers work
mostly normal working hours. Read betweens the lines. It all fits.

Vinnie S.

Old March 31st 05, 06:23 AM
Jeff Mayner

wrote:

~n3cvj

Agreed. Do you think Doug's & Geo's attacks on
Mopar & I as childish?

Childish. Petty. Immature. This newsgroup is so much better with
like likes of Geo, Dogie, and Frank, in the killfile. It's a
different world without seeing them.

I agree with the first two, and all their permutations, but, why the
last?

Jeff

I made the mistake of saying I liked Ronald Reagan, and he proceded
to give be a history lesson on how bad he was. I don't need his
permission to like someone.

I think he was giving you the history lesson because you indicated you did
not know about the things he was pointing out. I too was guilty of this, if
you'll recall. It doesn't mean that I dislike you. It's just some of us old
lefties just feel this obsessive compulsion to educate. Especially so in my
case as I did not know about a lot of it myself until after the fact, or at
least half way through the old man's second term. No matter.

But it seems that Frank judges people on
poilitcal beliefs. He also has some sort of complex where he has to
impose his will, where he has to outdo your schooling, politcal,
radio knowledges, etc. There is a posts on it on the Bush thread. He
is a petty, insecure old man, with no class. And he said he is a
bartender. Now, there is nothing at all wrong with that, except that
he has a degree in EET and radio communications, and is tending bar.
He says it's by his choice. But Bartenders works ****ty hours, nights
and weekends. Engineers work mostly normal working hours. Read
betweens the lines. It all fits.

I must have missed the post with all that info in it. Were you guys doing
e-mail?

Again, no matter. I like you, Vinnie. You seem like a very nice fellow.
;-)

Jeff

Vinnie S.

Old March 31st 05, 01:24 PM
Dave Hall

From:
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
http://www.****qrz.com

Yet another example of someone who had

their feelings hurt and who is now on a

personal vendetta. It's childish in any case.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

You obviously are more familiar with the site than myself, as I was just
made aware of it. Can you enlighten the contingency about whose feelings
were hurt and why?

Just read the site. The author has outlines his "beef" quite clearly.
There were also discussions on QRZ on the "other side".

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old March 31st 05, 01:25 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:15:36 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

.. .
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

http://www.****qrz.com

Yet another example of someone who had their feelings hurt and who is
now on a personal vendetta. It's childish in any case.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Agreed. Do you think Doug's & Geo's attacks on
Mopar & I as childish?

Landshark

Yes. And it takes two to tango.

Dave