Old April 3rd 05, 09:28 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Default The question persists, amd dopey persists in obfuscating

Why has dopey mopey taken up taxidermy?

Old April 3rd 05, 11:20 PM
Jeff Mayner

Psychiatrist to keyclowns wrote:
Why has dopey mopey taken up taxidermy?

Oh shutup you little pussy. It must be hard knowing 99% of the folks that
post on this ng can kick the **** out of you. No wonder you're such a
crybaby.

Jeff

Old April 4th 05, 03:17 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Jeff Mayner wrote:
Psychiatrist to keyclowns wrote:
Why has dopey mopey taken up taxidermy?

Oh shutup you little pussy. It must be hard knowing 99% of the folks

that
post on this ng can kick the **** out of you. No wonder you're such a

crybaby.

Jeff

Look at this dummy weighing in. Too stupid to tell crying from
laughter. Jeffie, we'll let ya slide, we know you weren't around to
keep your dad's drunken urges at bay.

Old April 4th 05, 03:38 AM
Jeff Mayner

Jeff Mayner wrote:
Psychiatrist to keyclowns wrote:
Why has dopey mopey taken up taxidermy?

Oh shutup you little pussy. It must be hard knowing 99% of the folks
that post on this ng can kick the **** out of you. No wonder you're
such a

crybaby.

Jeff

Look at this dummy weighing in. Too stupid to tell crying from
laughter. Jeffie, we'll let ya slide, we know you weren't around to
keep your dad's drunken urges at bay.

Add snivelling to the list. I do hope you keep adequate supplies of tissue
around. Hell, what am I thinking? Looking at your picture tells me all I
need to know. You'll just use the tail of your shirt, right? lol...

What a pussy. ;-)

Jeff

Old April 4th 05, 09:28 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Jeff Mayner wrote:
[...]

hahahahaha! WoooHOOOOO!!! I am terrified...listen to the mouse that
roars. Tell, me...when you and mopey first kissed, had you already been
a fatheaded dork, or did the little keyclown boy teach you himself?

Old April 4th 05, 04:52 PM
Jeff Mayner

Jeff Mayner wrote:
[...]

OK. So maybe you use the sleeve of your shirt and not the tail. If that's
the case, I do not want to know what you use the tail for.

Jeff

Old April 6th 05, 04:46 PM
Kathy Lee

Jeff Mayner wrote:
[...]

What are you going to do for a face when the
babboon wants his ass back?
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old April 5th 05, 12:16 PM
Steveo

Jeff Mayner wrote:
Psychiatrist to keyclowns wrote:
Why has dopey mopey taken up taxidermy?

Oh shutup you little pussy. It must be hard knowing 99% of the folks
that post on this ng can kick the **** out of you. No wonder you're
such a

crybaby.

Jeff

Look at this dummy weighing in. Too stupid to tell crying from
laughter. Jeffie, we'll let ya slide, we know you weren't around to
keep your dad's drunken urges at bay.

Add snivelling to the list. I do hope you keep adequate supplies of
tissue around. Hell, what am I thinking? Looking at your picture tells me
all I need to know. You'll just use the tail of your shirt, right? lol...

What a pussy. ;-)

Jeff

You should see how he cowers when I confront him in person.

wrote:
Be forewarned: I like the kinda rumbles where there are cuts and broken
bones. If you have never deliberately broken someones bones, or don't have
the heart to cut, be civil. I have.

http://img115.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sefugly7qn.jpg
Old April 6th 05, 04:44 PM
Kathy Lee

On 3 Apr 2005 19:17:19 -0700, "Psychiatrist to
keyclowns" wrote:

Jeff Mayner wrote:
Psychiatrist to keyclowns wrote:
Why has dopey mopey taken up taxidermy?

Oh shutup you little pussy. It must be hard knowing 99% of the folks

that
post on this ng can kick the **** out of you. No wonder you're such a

crybaby.

Jeff

Look at this dummy weighing in. Too stupid to tell crying from
laughter. Jeffie, we'll let ya slide, we know you weren't around to
keep your dad's drunken urges at bay.

You are so ugly that when you look out the window
for mopar, you get arrested for mooning!!!!