Old April 13th 05, 04:56 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:02:01 -0400, Vinnie S.
wrote:

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:50:26 -0400, Dave Hall wrote:

Have you ever considered a career in agriculture?

Why? He has a flourishing one as a waiter in a Chinese restaurant.

The answer is quite simple, if he became a farmer, he might actually
get the chance to be truly out standing in his field........

Dave
"Sandbagger"
Old April 13th 05, 10:36 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 19:31:47 GMT, Lancer wrote:

I have built non-resonant antennas that beat a 5/8ths. A 5/8ths is
hard pressed achieve the claims for gain that it has.The only
commercial 5/8th that I seen that was properly decoupled was an
Isotron.

Sorry, I meant Isopole

Dan Marino used to give his OL those gloves.
Old April 13th 05, 10:43 PM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:50:26 -0400, Dave Hall
wrote:

This isn't about me, although you are attempting to make it so. Making
it about me, deflects from the real story, which is your own blatant
hypocrisy.

Who's the hypocrite, Dave?

You are. You got all over Vinnie for being a "tough guy", yet you are
on record behaving in an even more aggressive display of the same type
of behavior.

Actually, Frank has no clue, and sided with George. I did not challange
to meet anyone. I did not threaten to go to someone's house and sneak
onto their property, and then take pictures. I did not of these.

I did it by invitation and the ****sticks still try to throw me under
the bus, Enzo. Never mind trying to appease the three walkie-talkie
operators that hang here humping legs...one look at their antenna
or coax is all you need to know about their deficiencies.
Old April 13th 05, 10:50 PM
Steveo

Dave Hall wrote:
The answer is quite simple, if he became a farmer, he might actually
get the chance to be truly out standing in his field........

OH! that one has crust on it!
Old April 14th 05, 01:21 AM
Vinnie S.

On 13 Apr 2005 21:43:18 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I did it by invitation and the ****sticks still try to throw me under
the bus, Enzo.

Right, which is what separates you from them. I didn't invite them, or challenge
them. They decided to single me out for some reason. Well, if they decide to
come here, then they are fair game.

Never mind trying to appease the three walkie-talkie
operators that hang here humping legs...one look at their antenna
or coax is all you need to know about their deficiencies.

That is more than I got right now !

Vinnie S.

Old April 14th 05, 01:31 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 13 Apr 2005 21:43:18 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I did it by invitation and the ****sticks still try to throw me under
the bus, Enzo.

Right, which is what separates you from them. I didn't invite them, or
challenge them. They decided to single me out for some reason. Well, if
they decide to come here, then they are fair game.

Never mind trying to appease the three walkie-talkie
operators that hang here humping legs...one look at their antenna
or coax is all you need to know about their deficiencies.

That is more than I got right now !

Vinnie S.

Fly me up there and we will 'git er done'.. and have time for a
joy ride to PA. Give me two weeks notice please. I can bring
a tree climber too..one of the boys that is going to Dayton
with me. This guy is fearless when it comes to heights, I'm
scared to death of anything more than 30 feet.

I can fly from Akron which is cheaper than Hopkins.
Old April 14th 05, 01:43 AM
Vinnie S.

On 14 Apr 2005 00:31:55 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Never mind trying to appease the three walkie-talkie
operators that hang here humping legs...one look at their antenna
or coax is all you need to know about their deficiencies.

That is more than I got right now !

Vinnie S.

Fly me up there and we will 'git er done'.. and have time for a
joy ride to PA. Give me two weeks notice please. I can bring
a tree climber too..one of the boys that is going to Dayton
with me. This guy is fearless when it comes to heights, I'm
scared to death of anything more than 30 feet.

I can fly from Akron which is cheaper than Hopkins.

I want to do it this Saturday. But I first have to take care of some flood
erosion from that storm last week. I had a ****load of soil washed away, so I
had 3 dump truck loads of fill delivered, and I am shoveling it by hand.
Hopefully, this fill won't wash away, since it is a clay mix. I have completed
about half of it. Man, I could use a John Deere tractor right now.

Vinnie S.
Old April 14th 05, 01:52 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
[...]

I'd rent a bobcat and consider some bull-nut 1's and 2's stone to
heal that problem for good. You can move and grade -tons- of material
for about $300 a day rental, that machine is slick.

You can soil over it if you must grow something there.
Old April 14th 05, 01:57 AM
Vinnie S.

On 14 Apr 2005 00:52:40 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I'd rent a bobcat and consider some bull-nut 1's and 2's stone to
heal that problem for good. You can move and grade -tons- of material
for about $300 a day rental, that machine is slick.

You can soil over it if you must grow something there.

I don't have a truck to bring ir back in. At this point, I have done half the
job. I should rented it from the beginning.

Vinnie S.
Old April 14th 05, 02:10 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 14 Apr 2005 00:52:40 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I'd rent a bobcat and consider some bull-nut 1's and 2's stone to
heal that problem for good. You can move and grade -tons- of material
for about $300 a day rental, that machine is slick.

You can soil over it if you must grow something there.

I don't have a truck to bring ir back in. At this point, I have done half
the job. I should rented it from the beginning.

Yep, and most yards will deliver it for free if you're buying enough
of it. Oh well, if this fix washes you'll know another approach.