Old April 15th 05, 12:14 AM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:49:30 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Yeah, who was that guy in this group that always wanted to put a balun
on a ground plane?

Dave? You're kidding?

No, I think it was Toll Free

I miss Toll Free.
Old April 15th 05, 05:21 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Vinnie S. wrote:
On 13 Apr 2005 21:43:18 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I did it by invitation and the ****sticks still try to throw me under
the bus, Enzo.

Right, which is what separates you from them. I didn't invite them, or
challenge them. They decided to single me out for some reason. Well,
if they decide to come here, then they are fair game.

Never mind trying to appease the three walkie-talkie
operators that hang here humping legs...one look at their antenna
or coax is all you need to know about their deficiencies.

That is more than I got right now !

A man must know his limitations Shark.

10 feet will kill ya, so who really cares how big of splat you leave??

Too funny. Just falling over on to the ground
and hitting your head will kill you.

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.