Old April 7th 05, 01:21 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Default Mopeydopey and his wrist flipping forges

HAHAHAHAH...post some more proof that you cant stop or influence a
thing the AKC does, wrist flipper.

Old April 7th 05, 01:26 AM
Steveo

http://img192.exs.cx/img192/61/assfacedogie1qe.gif
Old April 7th 05, 02:15 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
HAHAHAHAH...post some more proof that you cant stop or influence a
thing the AKC does, wrist flipper.

http://img192.exs.cx/img192/61/assfacedogie1qe.gif

Inside your pus contaminated, malodorous lump of feces that passes for
a brain, you are so desperate. However, wrist flipper, there is
absolutely nothing you can do to stop the AKC.

Wouldn't it be nice for you to not have a little pea sized brain,
mopeydopey? I bet you pray for a brain.

We will introduce ourselves at the camp ground, mopeydopey. We are not
interested in any male to male actvities, so do not get excited.

Poor little mopeydopey, can't stop the AKC from doing a thing. It would
sure be a bummer to be a wrist flipping keyclown like you. Why don't
you stay home from the truckstops, get yid of that dog yer ole lady
got, and start trying to NOT be such a winged wand carrier and
taxidermist?

Wrist flipper cwys and cwys in fwustration. As usual, wrist flipper
just gets laughed at. Poor widdle keycwon boy.

Old April 7th 05, 02:22 PM
Steveo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
http://img192.exs.cx/img192/61/assfacedogie1qe.gif

We will introduce ourselves at the camp ground, mopeydopey.

We are past the introduction, fugly felon. I introduced myself to
you in person already, remember?

http://img115.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sefugly7qn.jpg

We are not
interested in any male to male actvities, so do not get excited.

I asked you for a fair boxing ring match and you declined, remember that
when you see me again.

wrote:
Be forewarned: I like the kinda rumbles where there are cuts and broken
bones. If you have never deliberately broken someones bones, or don't have
the heart to cut, be civil. I have. Doug Adair
Old April 7th 05, 03:01 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Steveo wrote:
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
http://img192.exs.cx/img192/61/assfacedogie1qe.gif

We will introduce ourselves at the camp ground, mopeydopey.

We are past the introduction, fugly felon. I introduced myself to
you in person already, remember?

http://img115.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sefugly7qn.jpg

We are not
interested in any male to male actvities, so do not get excited.

I asked you for a fair boxing ring match and you declined, remember

that
when you see me again.

Izzat so? Well, then you will have a chance to hide, since you think
you know whats up. You have fallen spectacularly, dopeymopie...and it
is a real laugh to watch. We notice that in your sissy reply you made
no mention of the fact that nothing you do can stop the AKC. That's the
bottom line, not your garbage, punk.

What fun it is to know that even now you don't have a clue whats going
on around you. When you find out it will have already been known to
almost everyone else.

Nothing you can do will stop the AKC, nothing. That is your entire
reason for this impotent, wrist flipping rage. Must be bad to be
completely unable to cause any change at all in something you just
can't stand. It would be awful to be as sissy and frustrated as you
are. For YEARS now, you have said you were gonna stop this and gonna
stop that. ALL of your words have turned out to be BS. That's all this
last post is too. You know it because look how you writhe and squeal
like a stuck hog in your agony over being so impotent.

Writhe, cry, threaten, forge, whine, curse...whatever. You are to this
day not one inch closer to stopping the AKC than when you foolishly
decided to try. You know it and it eats you up. We know it and it
cracks us up.

The simple fact is that you are a stupid, sissyboy, wrist flipping
keyclown who cannot stop the AKC. That's the truth and you can't take
it. That is all this is about. You spoiled baby, crying at age 4 for
candy and toys at wal mart. Crying now because of being trained to cry
for your way from childhood. That's all you are doing and everyone
knows it but you.

You can't take it, mopeydopey, keyclown boy. You can't take it.

Old April 7th 05, 04:01 PM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
http://img192.exs.cx/img192/61/assfacedogie1qe.gif

We will introduce ourselves at the camp ground, mopeydopey.

We are past the introduction, fugly felon. I introduced myself to
you in person already, remember?

http://img115.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sefugly7qn.jpg

We are not
interested in any male to male actvities, so do not get excited.

I asked you for a fair boxing ring match and you declined, remember

that
when you see me again.

Izzat so? Well, then you will have a chance to hide, since you think
you know whats up.

Did -I- hide when I introduced myself to you in person? NO! -YOU- were
the one hiding, you fish hooked spined weakling. I will never hide from
the likes of you...quite the contrary, I've experienced first hand what
a ****ing coward you are, and expect the same from you in May.

I'll have people there to make sure it's just you and I, felon-boi.

You made your bed, now you're gonna live in it.

We notice that in your sissy reply you made
no mention of the fact that nothing you do can stop the AKC.

We? you need your meds adjusted dogie. I'll adjust your attitude
for you real quick like.

How do you propose I 'stop the AKC (another keyboard coward) from
acting like a retarded fool. I coudn't care less about that.

Now it's down to doug vs steve and I've seen what you're all about. I
honestly feel sorry for you and the consequences you're about to
experience. Remember, you asked for it.