Old April 8th 05, 08:38 PM
Post Office Bozo

Default CB is for morons

You gotta be brain dead and butt ugly to be a CB'er. Thank gawd I had the
good sense to stay away!

Old April 8th 05, 09:22 PM
Jeff Mayner

Post Office Bozo wrote:
You gotta be brain dead and butt ugly to be a CB'er. Thank gawd I had
the good sense to stay away!

But you came back?

Jeff

Old April 9th 05, 01:04 AM
hair man

shut up, mud duck!
Go suck yo dog's cock!

Quit yo damn cryin!
om...

Old April 9th 05, 01:55 PM
PowerHouse Communications

If this post wasn't a troll, I'd probably say something like this in reply
to your "clever" response:

"Yeah, that's really going to change his opinion about us... GREAT JOB
IDIOT!"