RadioBanter

-   -   Just a reminder (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/68868-just-reminder.html)

Landshark April 13th 05 05:47 AM

Just a reminder

Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

Landshark

--
__
o /' )

Dave Hall April 13th 05 02:09 PM

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:47:24 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

An excellent series. Some of us need to really watch this.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Steveo April 13th 05 10:44 PM

wrote:

Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

An excellent series. Some of us need to really watch this.

I love war movies and such.

jim April 14th 05 01:32 AM

Landshark wrote:
Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

Landshark

aye sharkie one of the reasons i got hbo when it originally aired. have
the box set.

Steveo April 14th 05 01:32 AM

jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:
Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

Landshark

aye sharkie one of the reasons i got hbo when it originally aired. have
the box set.

Hi Jim. Do you watch Deadwood?

Steveo April 14th 05 03:50 AM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050413203236.465
:

Hi Jim. Do you watch Deadwood?

I hear that is what they call your old lady when you try to get laid.

Stale...... I really thought you had some decent in you
at one time, you even sent me emails that dogie sent you when I
thought we had made friends for a bit there, we actually got along.

I dunno what I ever did to you to make you talk to me like you
do? Cut your apron strings away from dogie, he's got troubles.

Steveo April 14th 05 04:28 AM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050413225056.510$w1_-
:

wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050413203236.465
:

Hi Jim. Do you watch Deadwood?

I hear that is what they call your old lady when you try to get laid.

Stale...... I really thought you had some decent in you
at one time, you even sent me emails that dogie sent you when I
thought we had made friends for a bit there, we actually got along.

I dunno what I ever did to you to make you talk to me like you
do? Cut your apron strings away from dogie, he's got troubles.

This has nothing to do with doug, iamnotchrisbusch either, you know the
stunt you pulled after we had been talking via email.

No I really don't, Chris. It seems like you jump all over me everytime
I show dogie what a fool he is. I'm really easy to get along with, in
fact I can't tell you how many hams email me from this NG since there's
too many to count, and they don't want to be part of this ****ing match.

I'm only here for friends and radio which is usually one in the same.

Landshark April 14th 05 05:36 AM

"jim" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:
Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

Landshark

aye sharkie one of the reasons i got hbo when it originally aired. have
the box set.

Likewise. Still enjoy watching it.

Landshark

--
__
o /' )

[email protected] name April 14th 05 06:08 AM

wrote:
[...]

You are WAY WAY off with the Chris Busch thing. But keep searching.

Notice how steveo always posts peoples identities, addresses, IP's, court records,
photos, etc. but takes great pains to stay in hiding himself.

Thats why they call him Steveochicken.

Dave Hall April 14th 05 01:44 PM

wrote:

Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

An excellent series. Some of us need to really watch this.

I love war movies and such.

It also gives a valuable perspective about true patriotism and how
great this country once was.

Dave
"Sandbagger"