Old April 13th 05, 05:47 AM
Landshark

Default Just a reminder

Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

Landshark

--
__
o /' )

Old April 13th 05, 02:09 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:47:24 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

An excellent series. Some of us need to really watch this.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old April 13th 05, 10:44 PM
Steveo

wrote:

Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

An excellent series. Some of us need to really watch this.

I love war movies and such.
Old April 14th 05, 01:32 AM
jim

Landshark wrote:
Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

Landshark

aye sharkie one of the reasons i got hbo when it originally aired. have
the box set.
Old April 14th 05, 01:32 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:
Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

Landshark

aye sharkie one of the reasons i got hbo when it originally aired. have
the box set.

Hi Jim. Do you watch Deadwood?

Old April 14th 05, 03:50 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050413203236.465
:

Hi Jim. Do you watch Deadwood?

I hear that is what they call your old lady when you try to get laid.

Stale...... I really thought you had some decent in you
at one time, you even sent me emails that dogie sent you when I
thought we had made friends for a bit there, we actually got along.

I dunno what I ever did to you to make you talk to me like you
do? Cut your apron strings away from dogie, he's got troubles.
Old April 14th 05, 05:36 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:
Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

Landshark

aye sharkie one of the reasons i got hbo when it originally aired. have
the box set.

Likewise. Still enjoy watching it.

Landshark

--
__
o /' )

Old April 14th 05, 01:44 PM
Dave Hall

wrote:

Band of Brothers is on this week, playing
on the History Channel.

A must see for what our Fathers & Grand Parents
did to help keep this country & the rest of the world free.

An excellent series. Some of us need to really watch this.

I love war movies and such.

It also gives a valuable perspective about true patriotism and how
great this country once was.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Lunar Eclipse reminder dxAce Shortwave 16 October 29th 04 06:25 AM
Reminder: 7037 @ 0100z Bert Craig Policy 0 June 15th 04 12:45 AM
Reminder for Public or Community Radio Station Disc Jockeys (DJ's) Norberto Rivera Broadcasting 0 April 29th 04 04:47 PM
A Reminder N8KDV Shortwave 3 January 1st 04 05:33 AM
"Studio DX" on AWR broadcast reminder Studio DX - AWR Shortwave 0 July 5th 03 01:04 PM