Old April 13th 05, 08:53 PM
Paul Calman

Default FAQ?

Howdy. Is there a faq, before I ask all the same questions as everyone else
new on this NG?

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Old April 13th 05, 10:01 PM
Vinnie S.

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:53:33 -0700, "Paul Calman" wrote:

Howdy. Is there a faq, before I ask all the same questions as everyone else
new on this NG?

Paul, welcome to the group. Before you post, I would look at some posts, and
monitor this group for a week, so you don't get sticker shock. And get ready to
use your killfile.

Vinnie S.
Old April 13th 05, 10:53 PM
Paul Calman

Paul, welcome to the group. Before you post, I would look at some posts,
and
monitor this group for a week, so you don't get sticker shock. And get
ready to
use your killfile.

Thanks. i've been on the usenet for years, thought it rude to post my
questions without asking for the FAQ.
My filter is up and running.

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Old April 14th 05, 05:36 AM
Landshark

"Paul Calman" wrote in message
Paul, welcome to the group. Before you post, I would look at some posts,
and
monitor this group for a week, so you don't get sticker shock. And get
ready to
use your killfile.

Thanks. i've been on the usenet for years, thought it rude to post my
questions without asking for the FAQ.
My filter is up and running.

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Remember, when certain individuals change there
screen nic to bypass the filters. Save the entire posts,
including headers and send it along with your complaint
to their abuse@XXXX addy.
The more people that complain about said people, the
faster those people will stop changing addys so killfiles
will work.

Landshark

--
Any day riding, is better than
being a newsgroupie

73 Baja Stroppe Bronco
98 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
99 Ford F-150 Supercab 4X4 (antenna platform)

Old April 14th 05, 05:52 PM
Paul Calman

That's usually a waste of time, and it's easier to just drop them into the
twit filter. i have one guy in there under 27 aliases.
One guy did keep cross-posting political drivel all over the web from the
school's server, the university he works for suspended his computer
priveleges after about 300 people all called the dean to complain. dumb

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Old April 15th 05, 12:04 AM
Steveo

"Paul Calman" wrote:
That's usually a waste of time, and it's easier to just drop them into
the twit filter. i have one guy in there under 27 aliases.
One guy did keep cross-posting political drivel all over the web from the
school's server, the university he works for suspended his computer
priveleges after about 300 people all called the dean to complain. dumb

Hi Paul. when I first looked at your screen name I thought it said
Paul Cotton..one guy from the band Poco that I really like.

Can you harmonize with Rusty Young? g
Old April 13th 05, 10:57 PM
Steveo

"Paul Calman" wrote:
Howdy. Is there a faq, before I ask all the same questions as everyone
else new on this NG?

Ask away, Paul.
Old April 14th 05, 12:40 AM

Howdy. Is there a faq, before I ask all the same questions as everyone else
new on this NG?

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Yes paul there is a faq there is also a fag, his name is steveo, and if
he disagrees with you he will threaten to punch you out. So the 1st mistake
you made is giving your real name because steveo hides his identity.
It is his MO to go to your house and take pics of you through doors
and windows. He will also post your court records, wifes name, etc. so
stay away from this nutcase.