Old April 21st 05, 10:45 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Subject: While we're on the subject of funny and entertaining
websites.....
From: notiamnotgeorge
Date: =A0=A0 Wed, Apr 13, 2005, 9:12pm (EDT-1) X-Trace: =A0=A0
sv3-H5vIE/nK0C7ZmXrLOU0NQ9a20MkH9EfUyXNqOBP0EX1e+N+tk6YrkM6O vM/cb00TE6/YUW=
YVrNXcw1K!Y6rz5Ho/WGpylnFkfJbucvtZugQKUquy326xS7WAjP8MDso1M92hfZeWDK/tTN45=
f4H3
of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to
process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: 1.3.31
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote in news:23609-425DA074-
:
Get educated.

I did i looked up the "exact" defenition of the

word from a dictionary and posted the "exact

results.

You say only one defintion exists for the noun, but list two..heheh.

hehe take it up with the web page dictionary

The dictionary wasn't the source claiming only one definition when there
are more. -You- made the mistake.

they were derived from

Doesn't matter.

What you think, you are correct. regardless of

what you think the defenition is clear.

Yet, how can one expect you to comprehend it when you can't even realize
how many there may be?
You will not see any paper or magazine calling OJ a murderer. Such
answers what you fail to grasp.

What's the difference between a civil and a

criminal conviction?

QUESTION:

O.J. Simpson is NOT guilty as judged by

criminal court. Yet a civil court held him

accountable. I see him as NOT a murderer.

So, how is the civil court's determination

different from the criminal? And is O.J. still

NOT guilty of murder?

ANSWER:

You are not alone in being confused about

how a person acquitted of murder in a criminal
trial can be held liable for a victim's wrongful

death in a civil trial.

(snip incorrect explanation)

The ONLY mention and display of any confusion is from you, no one else.
Civil was when OJ was sued by a private party. Criminal was where he was
prosecuted and found not guilty.