Old April 15th 05, 01:49 AM
Mail Hauler

Default Anybody have any dealing with this place?

http://www.radioactiveradios.com/

Old April 15th 05, 02:01 AM
Mopey aint too smart

They are about to be shut down...AKC has declared Jihad against them.

Old April 15th 05, 03:20 AM

They are about to be shut down...AKC has declared Jihad against them.

Jihad in progress. We got the modded icom 706's yanked off this site. Next we will
get the other 10 meter radios and amps off. Working on getting customer list too.
Lotsa fines. $$$$

Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 11:27 AM
T2FD: keeping the spreaders in place SpamHog Antenna 4 August 24th 04 02:25 AM
What's Wrong With This Place? Lenny Shortwave 11 April 4th 04 10:01 AM
WANTED MOTOROLA HT1000 6 PLACE RACK CHARGER John Equipment 0 January 21st 04 07:04 AM