Old May 1st 05, 08:06 AM
mopathetic is STILL a chickenboy, won't say where

Default why is mopathetic a coward?

Because he can't ambush or sneak around like he so loves, that's why.
mopathetic will always be reminded of his wrist flipping cowardice and
his sexual urges toward ham radio operators.

mopathetic has so many awful perverse urges he is almost as bad as
crackhead randy, who has publicly stated he would perform gay sexual
acts for crack.

Chase that dog away, mopathetic...wash the sheets, air out the
mattress, send your wife to reform school. Also, quit being a coward
and cuddling with crackhead randy...and tell us where you are camping
so we can introduce ourselves. Oops, I forgot...sissies like you won't
confront anyone on equal terms.

That's OK...Uhl love seeing us in Dayton. We will have on our orange
and white AKC shirts.