Old May 4th 05, 06:33 PM
Freeband sucks

Default ATTN: I AmnotGeorgeBush,tell us about spread spectrum 11 meter cb radios.

where can we find one?
Old May 4th 05, 09:51 PM
Guy

Freeband sucks wrote:

where can we find one?

His version of spread-spectrum is turning that power microphone *way* up,
that way, your signal spreads out.

Sorry, had to get that in there...

Guy
Old May 5th 05, 01:06 PM
Guy

From: am (Guy)
Freeband sucks wrote:
where can we find one?

His version of spread-spectrum is turning that
power microphone *way* up, that way, your
signal spreads out.

Sorry, had to get that in there...

Guy

Hey,,don't be sorry. You serve a valuable lesson: you reinforce the
ignorance of select hammies who are licensed for communications but are
clueless and incompetent when it comes to such. Perhaps that's why you
feel the need to say such things about others, after all, if you were
confident and satisfied in your abilities in life, there would be no
need for such actions toward others. Carry on, my child.

There it is...

Without knowing anything about me, without knowing what I do for a living,
without knowing the things I've done over the past three decades in the
field of computers and radio, without knowing who I am, you make a huge
jump in logic and begin to personnally attack me verbally. You couldn't
just laugh with me and then drop it, could you?

You've shown me that you do know something. You're able to convey meaning
over these posts. The trouble is, the meaning you convey creates a sense
of ill-will and *you know it*. You don't add anything of value to these
posts. You've made it clear you are not a team player. You do it because
of the false sense of superiority created when you come out with these
baseless one-liners and cause confusion, anger, chaos. You think you're
superior because you don't follow the rules. You don't feel you need to
follow the rules. You think you're above the rules. You think rules are
created for just *some* people. You think rules are for the ignorant. You
are not ignorant, therefore you feel obligated to disobey the rules to make
a statement.

I'll be the first to admit there are some hams who are clueless these days.
But at least they've proven a certain level of knowledge by passing a
simple test. Hams have shown they can meet *some* standard (albeit not
much of a standard these days) compared to others in society. You seem to
be a reasonably smart guy, why don't you get a ham license? Just because
you're a ham doesn't mean you can't continue FREEBANDING. Getting a ham
license will only increase your opportunities. You've shown you can talk
the talk but for some reason refuse to walk the talk. Unless you can write
something down and explain why you refuse to walk the talk, I have to come
to the conclusion you can't walk the talk.

The difference between CBers and Hams is patently obvious to anyone who
tunes around HF.

The next step is name calling. After that comes the vandalism. When I
catch you vandalizing my property you will attack me physically. When I
defend myself, your lawyer will say I violated your rights.

You win, oh great one, you win.

Go ahead, get in at least one more personal attack. Go ahead, tell me I
can't count sentences. Go ahead, make another statement about how CBers
are superior to hams. Go ahead, tell me the reason you don't get a ham
license is because hams are "poopie-heads." Go ahead, insert, "I know you
are but what am I?" in between each of the above paragraphs. Go ahead, ask
me some stupid questions, and when I don't answer them, use them in future
"one-liner" posts to show how ignorant hams are.

SK

Sincerely, with warmest regards and the best of intentions,
Guy
Old May 5th 05, 06:18 PM
Dave Hall

From: am (Guy)
Freeband sucks wrote:
[...]

Gee for a new guy (no pun intended), you sure have a fairly accurate
accounting of the situation here. Nicely put.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj