Old May 8th 05, 10:12 AM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On Sat, 7 May 2005 12:46:09 -0700, "Jeff Mayner"
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"chicken boy coward mopathetic lying and running scared of the AKC"
wrote in news:1115465708.349708.222590
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Why woncha say where yer camping at Dayton, wristflipper?

He wont reply as he knows it would fall under the Ohio law of
stalking and harassment he has already enough evidance aginst him why
contribute more/.

That's a pretty stupid observation right there. If he replys to
dumbass's post to, or about, him, in other words a basic open
invitation, why would that be considered stalking.

You are one stupid ****.

Jeff

Jeff;
Are you having a bad day?

Seems like a question better asked of chris busch.
Old May 8th 05, 10:14 AM
Steveo

wrote:
"chicken boy coward mopathetic lying and running scared of the AKC"
wrote in news:1115465708.349708.222590
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Why woncha say where yer camping at Dayton, wristflipper?

He wont reply as he knows it would fall under the Ohio law of
stalking and harassment he has already enough evidance aginst him why
contribute more/.

I don't read his drivel, dumbass.

Take a good look at this cowardly mouth breather, it's no wonder
he wouldn't come outside. lol

http://img138.echo.cx/my.php?image=d...sefugly0zm.jpg

Hello, Mopar

Might I gently remind you of rule #1 of the newsgroups?

1) Don't feed the trolls.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Hi Jim.

They are trying their best judge wapner routine now. too funny.
Old May 8th 05, 10:15 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Sat, 7 May 2005 16:04:36 -0700, "Jeff Mayner"

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"chicken boy coward mopathetic lying and running scared of the AKC"
wrote in news:1115465708.349708.222590
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Why woncha say where yer camping at Dayton, wristflipper?

He wont reply as he knows it would fall under the Ohio law of
stalking and harassment he has already enough evidance aginst him
why contribute more/.

That's a pretty stupid observation right there. If he replys to
dumbass's post to, or about, him, in other words a basic open
invitation, why would that be considered stalking.

Stupid ass Mayner. Use your brain.

Evidently, you didn't.

The op asks a specific question. That mitigates any stalking accusation,
period.

Use _your_ brain.

He's an idiot. He calls him a stalker, and he threatened to do the same
to me, only I didn't dare him to. He chose my of all the people here.

Section 8 white trash at its finest.

Vinnie S.

He's just sore that I asked him about his neighbors.
Old May 8th 05, 01:44 PM
Vinnie S.

On 08 May 2005 09:15:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

The op asks a specific question. That mitigates any stalking accusation,
period.

Use _your_ brain.

He's an idiot. He calls him a stalker, and he threatened to do the same
to me, only I didn't dare him to. He chose my of all the people here.

Section 8 white trash at its finest.

Vinnie S.

He's just sore that I asked him about his neighbors.

Looks like the Imax is going up today. I went in the tree 25 feet, but was
shaking because the damn thing wasn't perfectly straight. I cut all the limb to
about 35 feet. I purchased a 30 foot telescoping mast from Lowe's, and will bolt
it to the side of the tree. I will be about about 36 feet. Will report back
tonight.

Vinnie S.

Old May 8th 05, 02:12 PM
chicken boy coward mopathetic flips his lips and h

Steveo wrote:
Vinnie S. wrote:
[...]

Why wont mopathetic answer the AKC? He is a coward, that's why.

Old May 8th 05, 02:12 PM
chicken boy coward mopathetic flips his lips and h

Another keyclown is born.

Old May 8th 05, 03:14 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
wrote:
[...]

That they are LOL!!!
Please pass on to you're better half a very Happy Mothers Day!

Landshark

--
My bad..the camera is mightier than the blowhard(s)..in most respects.

Old May 8th 05, 03:14 PM
Landshark

"Vinnie S." wrote in message
[...]

We sort of wove the mast in the top of the tree, in
the branches. Then used stainless steel straps so that as
the tree grows, the antenna itself will become part of the
tree.

Landshark

--
My bad..the camera is mightier than the blowhard(s)..in most respects.

Old May 8th 05, 03:51 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
[...]