Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 10th 05, 11:50 PM

Default KB3BEJ pleas for more

Vinnie S. wrote in
:

On 10 May 2005 03:28:30 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Hey steveo perhaps you can give me some ideas and pointers for
pic's of
enzo's antenna farm/house. .

Why can't you make it to Dayton, Chris?

Not enough money for bus fare (grin)

Landshark

No balls, all keyboard. (akc)

I'll give him one thing. He said he would come when I wasn't home, and
sneak onto my property. I knew he didn't have any balls.

Vinnie S.

If i come when you are home Ninnie it wont be to take pictures. I said i
would come when you werent home just to make sure I get the pictures
because I ll bet dollars to donuts you would call the police. unless you
want to give me the invite right now.

If you are going to stalk, do it like Steveo does it.

Find some post Vinnie made where he says he isn't afraid of you, and use
that as permission to show up uninvited.

Then call to make sure he isn't home and leave an anonymous harassing
message on his phone machine. Theh go there and sneak around taking pics
of his house.

If he is home, stand in the street calling his name until he comes to
the door. Then snap a pic as you are running to your car.

Steveo has got the method all worked out, you just have to imitate him.