Old May 13th 05, 12:13 PM
Frank Gilliland

Default SUV question:

Who is willing to sacrifice their children so I can afford to drive a
Chevy Suburban?

Anybody?

What about you, Dave? You believe in "the cause", don't you? So can we
send your kids into a war zone for cheap gas? .....oh, that's right,
gas ain't cheap any more. So can we send your kids over there anyway?

Old May 13th 05, 07:49 PM
chicken boy coward mopathetic is scared of AKC

This is how all pseudointellectuals debate. Assert that something is a
given, even if it patently is not, and then form all subsequent
repartee as having to turn on the initial lie. I am impressed, Frank.
You musta studied Goebbels.

Old May 16th 05, 11:30 AM
Dave Hall

On Fri, 13 May 2005 04:13:05 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Who is willing to sacrifice their children so I can afford to drive a
Chevy Suburban?

Why, are you looking to load it up with all sorts of illegal
amplifiers and make a "loud and proud" statement on the CB band?

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Old May 27th 05, 04:22 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Frank Gilliland wrote:

Who is willing to sacrifice their children so I can afford to drive a
Chevy Suburban?

The hell with the Suburban. You can burn at least twice the gas in a Hummer!