Old June 23rd 05, 02:38 AM
Vinnie S.

On 23 Jun 2005 00:57:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Hi Jay, I was speaking of Vinnie's Imax. I don't know what they are
rated for.

I already know your antenna can handle it and more!

According to the manual, it is tested at 5,000 watts. Sounds rather high.

Vinnie S.

Does it matter that it's in a tree?

Only if you want to see a huge forest fire !!!

Vinnie S.
Old June 23rd 05, 03:10 AM
Vinnie S.

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:38:28 -0400, Vinnie S. wrote:

On 23 Jun 2005 00:57:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Hi Jay, I was speaking of Vinnie's Imax. I don't know what they are
rated for.

I already know your antenna can handle it and more!

According to the manual, it is tested at 5,000 watts. Sounds rather high.

Vinnie S.

Does it matter that it's in a tree?

Only if you want to see a huge forest fire !!!

Vinnie S.

Moped, I hit Guadalajara, Mexico with my whopping 15 watts on 28.380 !!!!

The dude was speaking at 100 MPH.

Vinnie S.
Old June 23rd 05, 03:30 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 23 Jun 2005 00:57:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Hi Jay, I was speaking of Vinnie's Imax. I don't know what they are
rated for.

I already know your antenna can handle it and more!

According to the manual, it is tested at 5,000 watts. Sounds rather
high.

Vinnie S.

Does it matter that it's in a tree?

Only if you want to see a huge forest fire !!!

Vinnie S.

Not with 100 dinkers. (is it in a field of dead pines?)

At any rate, that may change the antenna's function a bit. (?)

I'm still concerned about the lightning strikes. Your mast is
living plant material.
Old June 23rd 05, 03:43 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
Moped, I hit Guadalajara, Mexico with my whopping 15 watts on 28.380 !!!!

The dude was speaking at 100 MPH.

Vinnie S.

How fast can ya say mama la pinga pato?? hehe
Old June 23rd 05, 03:49 AM
Vinnie S.

On 23 Jun 2005 02:30:12 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 23 Jun 2005 00:57:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Hi Jay, I was speaking of Vinnie's Imax. I don't know what they are
rated for.

I already know your antenna can handle it and more!

According to the manual, it is tested at 5,000 watts. Sounds rather
high.

Vinnie S.

Does it matter that it's in a tree?

Only if you want to see a huge forest fire !!!

Vinnie S.

Not with 100 dinkers. (is it in a field of dead pines?)

At any rate, that may change the antenna's function a bit. (?)

I'm still concerned about the lightning strikes. Your mast is
living plant material.

But it's not as high as many of the live, wet trees. I think I am ground pretty
good, just by the quietness of the radio. I don't hear any static at all.
Everything is super quiet.

Anyway, I am going to eat a bag of chips before I go to bed.

Good night !!!!!!

Vinnie S.

Old June 23rd 05, 04:04 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
[...]

Donut forget to stuff your coax in a jim beam bottle before you turn in.
Old June 23rd 05, 03:30 PM
Chad Wahls

Vinnie S. wrote:
[...]

Remove the bottle rockets first though

Old June 24th 05, 11:21 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
[...]

Bottle rockets and jim beam, what a combo!

Rolling skip Vinnie S. CB 20 March 2nd 05 02:55 AM
How would you improve your CB? [email protected] CB 275 January 20th 05 03:27 PM