Old June 14th 05, 03:03 AM
Landshark

Default Hey Mopar!!!

Hey bud, I'm heading to Hazelton Pa for a Bronco event, probaly one of the
only
times in the near future that I'll be semi close to ya!
Going to stay at my in-laws house, 45 minutes away, so what do you think?
LMAO!! I know, to short of notice, but it waws worth a try.

Landshark

Old June 14th 05, 03:28 AM
Landshark

Landshark wrote:

Hey bud, I'm heading to Hazelton Pa for a Bronco event, probaly one of

the
only
times in the near future that I'll be semi close to ya!
Going to stay at my in-laws house, 45 minutes away, so what do you

think?
LMAO!! I know, to short of notice, but it waws worth a try.

Landshark

Hey dude, breakout the jeep, let's do some wheelin!!

Landshark

Old June 14th 05, 04:16 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Hey dude, breakout the jeep, let's do some wheelin!!

I need some front end parts. I had my first "death wobble" a few days ago.
Old June 14th 05, 10:02 AM
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
That's quite north of Baltimore!

Have fun!

That's about 5 hours from me, not quite as far as California.

Old June 14th 05, 02:40 PM
Landshark

Landshark wrote:

Hey bud, I'm heading to Hazelton Pa for a Bronco event, probaly one
of the only
times in the near future that I'll be semi close to ya!
Going to stay at my in-laws house, 45 minutes away, so what do you
think? LMAO!! I know, to short of notice, but it waws worth a try.

Landshark

Yeah, that's a haul just to shout hi! So believe me, I'd
understand.

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Old June 14th 05, 11:46 PM
Steveo

Landshark wrote:

Hey bud, I'm heading to Hazelton Pa for a Bronco event, probaly
one of the only
times in the near future that I'll be semi close to ya!
Going to stay at my in-laws house, 45 minutes away, so what do
you think? LMAO!! I know, to short of notice, but it waws worth a
try.

Landshark

Yeah, that's a haul just to shout hi! So believe me, I'd
understand.

Landshark

It's actually not out of my range, had you told me a week ago. O well, next
time perhaps.
Old June 15th 05, 04:47 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message

Landshark wrote:

Hey bud, I'm heading to Hazelton Pa for a Bronco event, probaly
one of the only
times in the near future that I'll be semi close to ya!
Going to stay at my in-laws house, 45 minutes away, so what do
you think? LMAO!! I know, to short of notice, but it waws worth a
try.

Landshark

Yeah, that's a haul just to shout hi! So believe me, I'd
understand.

Landshark

It's actually not out of my range, had you told me a week ago. O well,
next
time perhaps.

Sorry dude, didn't know myself until yesterday. I'll email
you the reason.

Landshark

--
My bad..the camera is mightier than the blowhard(s)..in most respects.

Old June 14th 05, 03:51 AM
Vinnie S.

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 02:03:43 GMT, "Landshark" wrote:

Hey bud, I'm heading to Hazelton Pa for a Bronco event, probaly one of the
only
times in the near future that I'll be semi close to ya!
Going to stay at my in-laws house, 45 minutes away, so what do you think?
LMAO!! I know, to short of notice, but it waws worth a try.

Landshark

Route 81 has a nice mountain view. I think I stayed at the Best Western.
Downtown didn't look too bad.

Vinnie S.
Old June 14th 05, 04:19 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Route 81 has a nice mountain view. I think I stayed at the Best Western.
Downtown didn't look too bad.

Isn't that the one that takes you to Blakeslee for the festivals?

I can't post my backstage passes from the Gathering on the Mountain here.

Yeah, that's it, 83 to 81 to something past the Chesapeake Bay drainage area...

....somewhere on the other side of the stinky Susquehanna.

Mopar...coyote and paint drying OZARK333 CB 2 October 5th 04 10:41 PM
Hey Mopar Landshark CB 22 February 4th 04 01:33 AM
Mopar, would you mind going over to toledo and kicking doug's ass.???? gw CB 17 October 19th 03 01:33 AM
Here you go Mopar Landshark CB 4 September 27th 03 11:45 PM
Here's your amp, Mopar Frank Gilliland CB 2 September 27th 03 03:44 PM