Old June 24th 05, 06:05 AM
frank mingora

Default place to buy new cb radeos

Old June 25th 05, 03:24 AM
Scott in Baltimore

frank mingora wrote:

go to radeo shack i think carry cobra now
new craz is regular walky talkys have
14 ch to 22 ch have 2 mile 3 mile 5 mile
10 mile range hit teenagers making dates on it u can her x tel on
them talk to them to
long live good old cb i was cber for yrs had 3000,oo in radioes
antans meeters it dyed a way

WTF? you talk like a web-tv'er!

Besides, why would I want to pay double for a radio at RatShack?
Old June 25th 05, 04:32 AM
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
frank mingora wrote:

go to radeo shack i think carry cobra now
new craz is regular walky talkys have
14 ch to 22 ch have 2 mile 3 mile 5 mile
10 mile range hit teenagers making dates on it u can her x tel on
them talk to them to
long live good old cb i was cber for yrs had 3000,oo in radioes
antans meeters it dyed a way

WTF? you talk like a web-tv'er!

Besides, why would I want to pay double for a radio at RatShack?

They still make radios??
Old June 25th 05, 05:59 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Besides, why would I want to pay double for a radio at RatShack?

They still make radios??

No, they sell phones at PhoneShack (tm).

I still remember the look on the sales droid's face when I walked in
and was asked if I wanted to buy a phone. I told him no I want to
buy a radio. He got even dumber looking when I asked for an HT that
was now on clearance. I found my HTX-420 at another store. I only
wish their radios had better intermod filters. I've sold all my
HTX mobiles and my MURS radio because I can't use them under this
damn RF filthy tower I live under. The HTX-420 can't hear **** on
2 meters and almost works on 440. Once I get some distance from the
tower, it's a very sensitive HT. My IC-2100 works great on 2 meters
and MURS with even better ears and more power!

And yes, my CB is still hooked up to a 2x455 amp. One has to be heard!
I guess I could use my 2950, but I have no code, so why tease myself.

Anybody know what the difference is between a .6 conical and an
elliptical stylus for linear tracking turntable. Anyone got the
manual for a LAB-2200 (42-2916) RS turntable? How about the
cartridge number. The RS site doesn't have this info anymore.

I've found the stylus is an ATN102P, but also found listings that
say ATN102EP/112EP/122EP will fit also. They are different stylus
sizes and shapes. What's best?
Old June 25th 05, 06:02 AM
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
[...]

Too much info...good luck Scott.

Old June 25th 05, 06:04 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Too much info...good luck Scott.

It's field day weekend for those hard core hammies. They get to hang
out with all the other guys in the tents playing radio for 24 hours!

Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
What's Wrong With This Place? Lenny Shortwave 11 April 4th 04 10:01 AM
WANTED MOTOROLA HT1000 6 PLACE RACK CHARGER John Equipment 0 February 3rd 04 07:45 AM
WANTED MOTOROLA HT1000 6 PLACE RACK CHARGER John Equipment 0 February 3rd 04 07:45 AM