Old June 26th 05, 06:16 PM
KATHY LEE KC8QJP

Default AD5TH Tower Project Completed - Pics Online

Your antenna looks like a joke you retard!

DOUG ADAIR wrote:
MY ANTENNA LOOKS MUCH NICER !!!!

"Charlie" wrote:
75 ft guyed tower with 21 foot mast. 2M M2 HO LOOP antenna at 95 ft.
M2 2M9SSB beam antenna at 90 ft.
The difference from antennas at around 30 ft to the same antennas at
90-95 ft is astonishing. Anyone considering raising their antennas
should "just do it"

1. http://deepsouthnet.net/tower.html

I am founder and net control for the Deep South 2 Meter SSB Net located
in Union,Mississippi. Come join us 7 nights a week at 8:30PM CDT on
144.240 MHz USB. We have 10-15 or more check-ins nightly with 38 on
our All Time Total Roster and nearly 25 on our Active Roster! The
net has grown from it's first Roll Call on April 8,2005 at an amazing
rate.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old June 26th 05, 08:49 PM
Charlie

TY Miss No Code Tech!

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

"KATHY LEE KC8QJP" wrote in message
Your antenna looks like a joke you retard!

DOUG ADAIR wrote:
MY ANTENNA LOOKS MUCH NICER !!!!

Old June 27th 05, 01:35 AM
Scott in Baltimore

That's a tower! Too bad I've only got 2 meter FM.

Charlie wrote:

FY Miss No Code Tech!

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

http://deepsouthnet.net/tower.html

Tower Resonance Breaker? KA9S-3_Jeff Antenna 4 March 12th 05 10:39 PM
Single ground Bill Ogden Antenna 26 November 25th 04 03:47 AM
Is lighting nuts? CIL Antenna 29 October 23rd 04 11:38 PM
PRESS RELEASE: HCDX Online Log 1.0 released Risto Kotalampi Shortwave 0 January 12th 04 08:04 AM
FS: U.S. Tower TX489 MDPL 89' Telescopic tower Rich W6VX Equipment 0 August 28th 03 02:46 AM