RadioBanter

-   -   Post your stuff here... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/73832-post-your-stuff-here.html)

A.E. 352 July 2nd 05 01:10 AM

Post your stuff here...

You're more than welcome to post your For Sale/Wanted stuff on my board if
you'd like. And if I find an AKC member on my board, they simply get
BANNED!
http://members3.boardhost.com/americaneagle/

AKC owns this NG July 2nd 05 08:40 PM

A.E. 352 wrote:
You're more than welcome to post your For Sale/Wanted stuff on my board if
you'd like. And if I find an AKC member on my board, they simply get
BANNED!
http://members3.boardhost.com/americaneagle/

Cranus crawls from under his slimy rock...gotta love it. One fecal
brain gets whipped, another pops up....what fun this NG is.

AKC owns this NG July 5th 05 02:32 AM

Speaking of fecal matter, how's my wife?

A.E. 352 wrote:
You're more than welcome to post your For Sale/Wanted stuff on my board

if
you'd like. And if I find an AKC member on my board, they simply get
BANNED!
http://members3.boardhost.com/americaneagle/

Cranus crawls from under his slimy rock...gotta love it. One fecal
brain gets whipped, another pops up....what fun this NG is.

She did fine in the bisexual contest, but she didn't like the horses.
The AKC will put her on a bus back to Rochester as soon as she finishes
being the party favor.