Old July 2nd 05, 01:10 AM
A.E. 352

Default Post your stuff here...

You're more than welcome to post your For Sale/Wanted stuff on my board if
you'd like. And if I find an AKC member on my board, they simply get
BANNED!
http://members3.boardhost.com/americaneagle/

Old July 2nd 05, 08:40 PM
AKC owns this NG

A.E. 352 wrote:
You're more than welcome to post your For Sale/Wanted stuff on my board if
you'd like. And if I find an AKC member on my board, they simply get
BANNED!
http://members3.boardhost.com/americaneagle/

Cranus crawls from under his slimy rock...gotta love it. One fecal
brain gets whipped, another pops up....what fun this NG is.

Old July 5th 05, 02:32 AM
AKC owns this NG

Speaking of fecal matter, how's my wife?

A.E. 352 wrote:
You're more than welcome to post your For Sale/Wanted stuff on my board

if
you'd like. And if I find an AKC member on my board, they simply get
BANNED!
http://members3.boardhost.com/americaneagle/

Cranus crawls from under his slimy rock...gotta love it. One fecal
brain gets whipped, another pops up....what fun this NG is.

She did fine in the bisexual contest, but she didn't like the horses.
The AKC will put her on a bus back to Rochester as soon as she finishes
being the party favor.

money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 09:49 PM
money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 06:07 PM
Post latest national talk show host LIES- here misterfact Broadcasting 62 August 22nd 04 05:55 PM
Alt.binaries.sounds.radio.airchecks has some cool stuff in there Kill Ugly Radio Broadcasting 0 March 22nd 04 01:33 AM
BATLABS possible stolen motorola radio post private General 0 December 13th 03 03:46 AM