Old July 7th 05, 10:17 AM
AKC owns this NG

Default why are twitlips the FUGGLY renter and mopathetic silent?

ANSWER:
They lost and they know it. Especially mopathetic...he found out we
really DO know where he is located and ran like a sissy queen.

Old July 7th 05, 12:17 PM
random-letters-&-numbers

the demented mopo-stalker slobbered..

ANSWER:
They lost and they know it. Especially mopathetic...he found out we
really DO know where he is located and ran like a sissy queen.

they're ignoring your inane rants, you braying jackass..

---

You're my psychotic hero, dogie..

http://sj.blacksteel.com/padded-cell/Posey03.jpg

Old July 8th 05, 01:36 AM
AKC owns this NG

random-licking-of-nutsax wrote:
the demented mopo-stalker slobbered..

ANSWER:
They lost and they know it. Especially mopathetic...he found out we
really DO know where he is located and ran like a sissy queen.

they're ignoring your inane rants, you braying jackass..

---

You're my psychotic hero, dogie..

Ahh bull****...AKC stalking? Never happened. If an AKC'er was stalking
you turds would be whining to the cops in a heartbeat. As for ignoring
us, if that be the case it is because you are scared sissies who found
out what we got on ya. You cringe in fear of honest accountability.
Like the roaches you emulate, light panics you.

Old July 11th 05, 05:16 AM
AKC owns this NG

twitlips, I know you like to play with men, but AKC is heterosexual.
Sorry