RadioBanter

-   -   spelling (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/74190-spelling.html)

DOT July 8th 05 09:43 AM

spelling

I found this interesting since we bitch about spelling all the time

Typoglycemia

Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can
read it

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to
rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is
bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed
Typoglycemia :)-

Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt

AT July 8th 05 10:13 AM

DOT wrote:
Who the hell is DOT? That's not what I put in there.

Still has DOT...

Scott in Baltimore July 8th 05 10:15 AM

AT wrote:
DOT wrote:

Who the hell is DOT? That's not what I put in there.

Still has DOT...

Damn Thunderbird has some strange goings on.

If I try to munge the email addy, it goes screwy!

Scott in Baltimore July 8th 05 10:20 AM

Let's munge it this way...