Old July 8th 05, 09:43 AM
DOT

Default spelling

I found this interesting since we bitch about spelling all the time

Typoglycemia

Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can
read it

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to
rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is
bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed
Typoglycemia -

Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt

Old July 8th 05, 10:13 AM
AT

DOT wrote:
Who the hell is DOT? That's not what I put in there.

Still has DOT...
Old July 8th 05, 10:15 AM
Scott in Baltimore

AT wrote:
DOT wrote:

Who the hell is DOT? That's not what I put in there.

Still has DOT...

Damn Thunderbird has some strange goings on.

If I try to munge the email addy, it goes screwy!

Old July 8th 05, 10:20 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Let's munge it this way...

IRLP Contest Ashley VK3HAG General 216 April 2nd 05 11:07 AM
Mozilla vs. Netscape ? Al Patrick Shortwave 2 January 2nd 05 07:43 PM
FCC Office Testing History N2EY Policy 48 August 16th 04 10:18 PM
Well Burry Michael Bryant Shortwave 61 April 16th 04 10:45 PM
Have You Been Harmed By Lead Solder? Frank Gilliland CB 10 July 14th 03 02:55 PM