Old July 14th 05, 01:01 AM
Professor

Default Just saw this...

I'm a little late... LOL... but thanks for the compliment.

Professor
Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

Old July 15th 05, 01:57 AM
jim

Old July 15th 05, 11:42 AM
Professor

No spam... just an unbiased comment.

Professor
Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

Old July 15th 05, 04:02 PM
AKC owns this NG

Professor is gonna have a sale on those amps so his legal fees can be
paid...watch!

Old July 15th 05, 04:50 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 15 Jul 2005 03:42:10 -0700, "Professor"
wrote in
. com:

No spam... just an unbiased comment.

Consider the source: "Master Chief" was outed long ago for being
exposed as a perv that likes to masturbate in public places. He isn't
one of your aliases, is he, Brain?

Old July 15th 05, 06:29 PM
Professor

Yawn...

Professor
Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

Old July 15th 05, 07:15 PM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 15 Jul 2005 03:42:10 -0700, "Professor"
wrote in
. com:

No spam... just an unbiased comment.

Consider the source: "Master Chief" was outed long ago for being
exposed as a perv that likes to masturbate in public places. He isn't
one of your aliases, is he, Brain?

Hello Frank.

Is that a true story?
Old July 16th 05, 12:10 AM
Professor

It's only true if your IQ is less than 60... like Frank's.

Professor
Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

Steveo wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 15 Jul 2005 03:42:10 -0700, "Professor"
wrote in
. com:

No spam... just an unbiased comment.

Consider the source: "Master Chief" was outed long ago for being
exposed as a perv that likes to masturbate in public places. He isn't
one of your aliases, is he, Brain?

Hello Frank.
=20
Is that a true story?