Old July 17th 05, 04:06 PM
AKC owns this NG

Default twitlips and mopathetic...the bootie brothers

Post public records, insult all you can, say anything that comes to
your excrement addled minds...whoopie. Get ready to do it some more,
cuz when professor goes down you won't have anything else to say about
it BUT that. That's what's so funny about this whole thing. You are
totally without recourse to stopping the AKC.

You clowns are like one of those rubber mounted fish that blab when you
push a button. The fun part is AKC pushes the buttons around this here
NG.

twitlips...thank you for popping up with your wrist flipping self.
Anything you post is given proper regard...we laugh. All the side bets
about who is gonna pop off next are a lotta fun, so as long as we are
here and in control of you we might as well do it.

and you still couldn't make a pimple on W's hiney, you sawed off FUGGLY
renter.

Old July 17th 05, 07:46 PM
Anonymous CBer

The only "BUTTON" you push will be your self destruction!
I will post here if I damn well please; THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
ups.com...

Old July 18th 05, 03:46 AM
AKC owns this NG

Anonymous CBer wrote:
[...]

And how do you theorize that destruction to happen, light loafers?