Old July 20th 05, 03:04 PM
PowerHouse Communications

Default Story Update: CB Radio Bomb Threat

Guy sounds like a loony to me... Especially after reading this story! He
was on a ['mission from God'].... Blues Brothers, anyone?

---------------------------

Uncle says jailed Iowa man wouldn't hurt anyone

PRINCETON - Ed Cole, 74, doesn't know why his nephew is being held at the
Bureau County Jail on $50,000 bond, he just knows he's probably not coming
home any time soon.

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/071905...VBPS.033.shtml

Old July 20th 05, 04:28 PM
jim

PowerHouse Communications wrote:
Guy sounds like a loony to me... Especially after reading this story! He
was on a ['mission from God'].... Blues Brothers, anyone?

---------------------------

Uncle says jailed Iowa man wouldn't hurt anyone

PRINCETON - Ed Cole, 74, doesn't know why his nephew is being held at the
Bureau County Jail on $50,000 bond, he just knows he's probably not coming
home any time soon.

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/071905...VBPS.033.shtml

the penguin sent him...
Old July 20th 05, 11:51 PM
Steveo

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote:
Guy sounds like a loony to me... Especially after reading this story!
He was on a ['mission from God'].... Blues Brothers, anyone?

---------------------------

Uncle says jailed Iowa man wouldn't hurt anyone

PRINCETON - Ed Cole, 74, doesn't know why his nephew is being held at the
Bureau County Jail on $50,000 bond, he just knows he's probably not
coming home any time soon.

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/071905...VBPS.033.shtml

Do I have to read it too? g
Old July 20th 05, 11:58 PM
Steveo

jim wrote:
PowerHouse Communications wrote:
Guy sounds like a loony to me... Especially after reading this story!
He was on a ['mission from God'].... Blues Brothers, anyone?

---------------------------

Uncle says jailed Iowa man wouldn't hurt anyone

PRINCETON - Ed Cole, 74, doesn't know why his nephew is being held at
the Bureau County Jail on $50,000 bond, he just knows he's probably not
coming home any time soon.

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/071905...VBPS.033.shtml

the penguin sent him...

He's gotta million of em..oh wait.
Old July 21st 05, 12:55 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"PowerHouse Communications" wrote:
Guy sounds like a loony to me... Especially after reading this story!
He was on a ['mission from God'].... Blues Brothers, anyone?

---------------------------

Uncle says jailed Iowa man wouldn't hurt anyone

PRINCETON - Ed Cole, 74, doesn't know why his nephew is being held at

the
Bureau County Jail on $50,000 bond, he just knows he's probably not
coming home any time soon.

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/071905...VBPS.033.shtml

Do I have to read it too? g

Yup, sorry...

Although, if you are running windows, you could always turn on the Text to
Speech service and let Windows read it to you...

Old July 21st 05, 01:01 AM
Steveo

"Steveo" wrote in message
"PowerHouse Communications" wrote:
Guy sounds like a loony to me... Especially after reading this
story! He was on a ['mission from God'].... Blues Brothers, anyone?

---------------------------

Uncle says jailed Iowa man wouldn't hurt anyone

PRINCETON - Ed Cole, 74, doesn't know why his nephew is being held at

the
Bureau County Jail on $50,000 bond, he just knows he's probably not
coming home any time soon.

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/071905...VBPS.033.shtml

Do I have to read it too? g

Yup, sorry...

Although, if you are running windows, you could always turn on the Text
to Speech service and let Windows read it to you...

Or you could just fill me in on the jist of it.
Old July 21st 05, 02:27 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"PowerHouse Communications" wrote:
Guy sounds like a loony to me... Especially after reading this
story! He was on a ['mission from God'].... Blues Brothers, anyone?

---------------------------

Uncle says jailed Iowa man wouldn't hurt anyone

PRINCETON - Ed Cole, 74, doesn't know why his nephew is being held

at
the
Bureau County Jail on $50,000 bond, he just knows he's probably not
coming home any time soon.

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/071905...VBPS.033.shtml

Do I have to read it too? g

Yup, sorry...

Although, if you are running windows, you could always turn on the Text
to Speech service and let Windows read it to you...

Or you could just fill me in on the jist of it.

Didn't you read the first paragraph I quoted above? That's the gist. The
rest is just interesting filler thanks to the news report that wrote the
story... You should know that!

Old July 21st 05, 02:36 AM
Steveo

"Steveo" wrote in message
[...]

I'm just looney in a good way.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old July 21st 05, 01:38 PM
jim

"Steveo" wrote in message

[...]

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm right....
Old July 22nd 05, 05:07 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
PowerHouse Communications wrote:
Guy sounds like a loony to me... Especially after reading this story!
He
was on a ['mission from God'].... Blues Brothers, anyone?

---------------------------

Uncle says jailed Iowa man wouldn't hurt anyone

PRINCETON - Ed Cole, 74, doesn't know why his nephew is being held at the
Bureau County Jail on $50,000 bond, he just knows he's probably not
coming
home any time soon.

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/071905...VBPS.033.shtml

the penguin sent him...