Old July 22nd 05, 11:22 PM
Sir_Oblivion

Default Favorite Radio of Yesteryear?

Been scouting eBay listings no real intent to buy but it raised the question
which radio from years ago did I personally enjoy the most. Without
hesitation it would have to be my old Browning Mark III. Not better AM radio
for it's day and you really felt like you were operating something. While
all my friends jumped on the Yeasu and Siltronix bandwagon by Browning stood
out from them all.

My favorite mobile from that era is a real toss up between Johnson Viking
352 and Tram Diamond 60. Both great radios in they're own right.

Old July 23rd 05, 12:02 AM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

O Dem Golden Eagles...

Old July 23rd 05, 07:01 AM
Cliff

RobynXL1

Old July 23rd 05, 12:47 PM
carl wesser

we have a mark lll for sale / trade in alabama
carl / dee

"O Dem Golden Eagles...

Old July 23rd 05, 12:53 PM
Professor

Yes... that Golden Eagle was quite a radio for its time.

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com