Old July 28th 05, 02:13 AM
John Smith

iangb:

.... son, as my anonymity shows, I intend for you to wonder about that, and me
to know...

John

From: (John Smith)
OMG yes, it is, sorry if you though I was

attempting to claim different...

No need for apology and all that. I'm used to your misinterpretations.

Indeed, my corporation owns that ISP! Damn

good one to(o)!

John

As good as your college?

Old July 28th 05, 11:33 PM
John Smith

naaa, I just can't help notice that amateur radio is the "mother of all
communications", invented before the hams had time to build the internet...
but, I think there is not a dispute with the CB'ers of who built the net
first--then there is al gores' claim too...

ROFLOL!!!!!!!

From: (John Smith)
iangb:

... son,

There is that mother thing that is bogging you down.

as my anonymity shows,

I intend for you to wonder about that,

So that's why you brought up your headers as a topic, to make -others-
wonder. No wait, you think anonymity "shows" that. How silly of me.

and me to know...

John

Only you are concerned aout such things.

Amateur question pools and answers... John Smith Antenna 110 July 31st 05 12:45 AM
Question pools and answers... John Smith Policy 3 July 26th 05 01:24 AM
New Candidate for 'Youngest Extra' N2EY Policy 310 April 19th 04 03:18 AM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM