Old July 29th 05, 04:57 AM
Jay in the Mojave

Default Beam Construction, ah yeah!

Hello All:

Though I would share this with ya's all:

http://www.sk2kw.se/SK2KW%20WEB/SM2DMU/80m/80m.HTM

This is a 80 meter four element, beam antenna. It real incredable big. I
am sure the "Nut Cake" Light went on bright with this one. How ever the
guys that put this one deserve a "Job well done" pat on the back.

Please don't e-mail for quotes for this antenna hehehehehehee

Jay in the Mojave

Old July 29th 05, 04:59 AM
Steveo

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Though I would share this with ya's all:

http://www.sk2kw.se/SK2KW%20WEB/SM2DMU/80m/80m.HTM

Dang it, won't load here.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Old July 29th 05, 04:37 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Hello Scott:

Yeah not a mobile type antenna. I did not see what type of matching
system it uses?!??!?

Yeah.......... Hehehehehhe

Jay in the Mojave

Old July 30th 05, 04:54 AM
Jim Hampton

"Jay in the Mojave" wrote in message
Hello All:

Though I would share this with ya's all:

http://www.sk2kw.se/SK2KW%20WEB/SM2DMU/80m/80m.HTM

This is a 80 meter four element, beam antenna. It real incredable big. I
am sure the "Nut Cake" Light went on bright with this one. How ever the
guys that put this one deserve a "Job well done" pat on the back.

Please don't e-mail for quotes for this antenna hehehehehehee

Jay in the Mojave

Hello, Jay

Well, how about a quote for 160 meters?

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old July 30th 05, 04:56 AM
Jim Hampton

"Jay in the Mojave" wrote in message
Hello All:

Though I would share this with ya's all:

http://www.sk2kw.se/SK2KW%20WEB/SM2DMU/80m/80m.HTM

This is a 80 meter four element, beam antenna. It real incredable big. I
am sure the "Nut Cake" Light went on bright with this one. How ever the
guys that put this one deserve a "Job well done" pat on the back.

Please don't e-mail for quotes for this antenna hehehehehehee

Jay in the Mojave

Wonder how'd compare with that rhombic 600 feet on a leg 200 feet over salt
water? Of course, that rhombic was optimized for a tad higher frequency,
but inquiring minds and such .....

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old July 30th 05, 05:06 AM
Vinnie S.

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 03:54:38 GMT, "Jim Hampton" wrote:

"Jay in the Mojave" wrote in message
Hello All:

Though I would share this with ya's all:

http://www.sk2kw.se/SK2KW%20WEB/SM2DMU/80m/80m.HTM

This is a 80 meter four element, beam antenna. It real incredable big. I
am sure the "Nut Cake" Light went on bright with this one. How ever the
guys that put this one deserve a "Job well done" pat on the back.

Please don't e-mail for quotes for this antenna hehehehehehee

Jay in the Mojave

Hello, Jay

Well, how about a quote for 160 meters?

Got to be as least $100 !!!!

Vinnie S.
Old July 31st 05, 12:56 AM
Jeff Mayner

Steveo wrote:
Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Though I would share this with ya's all:

http://www.sk2kw.se/SK2KW%20WEB/SM2DMU/80m/80m.HTM

Dang it, won't load here.

That's OK. I'll describe it to you. It's almost as big as Dougie's fat,
bloated head.

Almost.

Old July 31st 05, 05:26 PM
Steveo

"Jeff Mayner" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Though I would share this with ya's all:

http://www.sk2kw.se/SK2KW%20WEB/SM2DMU/80m/80m.HTM

Dang it, won't load here.

That's OK. I'll describe it to you. It's almost as big as Dougie's fat,
bloated head.

Almost.

Dang, is it called the fugly stick?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old July 31st 05, 11:48 PM
AKC owns this NG

Jeff Mayner wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Though I would share this with ya's all:

http://www.sk2kw.se/SK2KW%20WEB/SM2DMU/80m/80m.HTM

Dang it, won't load here.

That's OK. I'll describe it to you. It's almost as big as Dougie's fat,
bloated head.

Almost.

The head of AKC weenies is all you think about, Minor, I mean Mayner.
Good job, our compliments...now get back in the truckstop shower room.

FS: HF Beam (NIB), Rotor and screwdriver antenna Rich Swap 0 July 2nd 04 05:30 PM
Identify beam Terry Ashland Antenna 2 June 21st 04 02:51 AM
Understanding Shortwave Radio Listening and Antenna Design and Construction RHF Shortwave 3 February 13th 04 07:16 AM
Advice wanted:T-match Coax Balun for Yagi Beam Steve B. Antenna 7 January 7th 04 03:30 AM
Vee Beam info needed W5DXP Antenna 5 August 6th 03 07:39 AM